CAR TROUBLE! Guess who?

GarnetTigerMom

Reaction score
" CAR TROUBLE"

In case you are wondering, this will be a short short story joke. Have fun getting a good laugh!

Once a upon a time, Schermy tell to her brother Chase for help.

Schermy: " There's trouble with the car. It's has water in the carburetor!"

Chase: "Water in the carburetor? That's ridiculous."

Schermy: "I tell you the car has water in the carburetor."

Chase: "You don't even know what a carburetor is. I'll check it out. Where's the car?"

Schermy: "ah,, err,, well, In the pool."

When Chase saw the car in the swimming pool, he pass out!

The End!

:giggle:

ROOOWWWLLLLEEEENNNNMMMAAAHHHHASSSOOOOPPPHHHHHHH!

Woman driving huh? :squint: at Schermy

Ok cant breath stomach hurt.

GarnetTigerMom said:
LOL take it easy with your laughing too hard! lol I have to call 911 to cut off your laughing gas mask lol :giggle:

I know that was excessive... its funny though you all seem to know to well already. heh

Oooooooooooppppppppppsssssssss

carwater.jpg

Now that's what I call a real sunroof on Schermy's stretch limo! Ha ha ha ha ha.

I very much understand this joke cuz I'm a mechanical literate about cars. So "Chase" would think she meant the carb was flooded with fuel. of course it won't start. But guess he understands women as I do...

I'm just bein' cynical lately...
:type:

Again its funny... did you make that up?

I very much understand this joke cuz I'm a mechanical literate about cars. So "Chase" would think she meant the carb was flooded with fuel. of course it won't start. But guess he understands women as I do...

I'm just bein' cynical lately...
:type:

Again its funny... did you make that up?

nah, I didn't make all of it up just half of it ha.. I just got that joke from a hearing friend not long ago and I thought it be a great idea add the joke here for Ad'ers to enjoy. :) :giggle:

:giggle: cute joke. Check out that limo in the water :lol:

Get that carburetor fixed, once it work, then swimming pool turn into a jacuzzi. :cool:

Back