car insurance company?

yagazn

Reaction score
Which car insurance is cheaper?

AIG
21st century---(it was a little too much)
All state
Farmer
AAA
Mercury
Geico---(my old insurance, way too much money for my old acura legend with two doors, I don't own acura legend no more, acura legend is good and strong but old for me)

AIG---(cheaper for 6 month)

Price vary in each state. Mercury is cheaper for me.

Before switching to Mercury - I was with GEICO.

State Farm...my hubby has been with State Farm for I think about 20 years. So we get a good rate price for house, 2 Jeeps and motorcycle.

I been with State Farm insurance co. for almost 25 years so I never switch or change my insurance company. I am fine with them for years.

It's cheap if you are at least 25 years old, live in safe area and have alarm system installed in your vehicle. That's all.

Mine is Geico and it's the cheapest for me. :)

Really, Geico is too much for my old acura legend 1988, $470. Then now AIG cheap $389 for my saturn SL1 1997.
My partner have AIG too, he recommended me to AIG.

Interesting

Really, Geico is too much for my old acura legend 1988, $470. Then now AIG cheap $389 for my saturn SL1 1997.
My partner have AIG too, he recommended me to AIG.

Interesting

Is that for liabity only or with full coverage?

I have AAA for both vehicles and home. It was reasonable. I had AAA for many years. Towing service is excellent and customer service are friendly.

Catty

I understand that you all wanted to save money.

The truth is...

if you compare and don't look at the coverage, you may be ripped off with cheaper rate insurance company.

Also service is also very important, we all don't want to be cheapskating by insurance companies when it comes to disasterous times. Got in accident for instance, how will they serve you?

I always shop with specification. Nothing more, nothing less, that way I can get true comparision. So far, I couldn't find anyone beating State Farms! Geico, Nationalwide, progressive, etc wants almost 4 times what I have been paying to State Farms, even worse they don't include collision/comprehensive like State Farms covered for me.

Another good example why service is important, I had windshield cracked on one of my Jeep, called State Farms... Guess what happened? It was replaced with brand new, and high quality (not cheapo, inimates, used, etc) the next day and I didn't pay a penny! And its all wrapped up and done! What we did with State Farms? Just one simple phone call, and everything taken care of.
Thats why State Farms ROCKS!

Is that for liabity only or with full coverage?

geico with full coverage (but old car 1988, it doesn't make sense)

AIG with no full coverage, i'm a good driver never been in a car accident and never get a ticket. but admit i like driving fast---) i'm careful (knock on woods).

what about you?

I understand that you all wanted to save money.

The truth is...

if you compare and don't look at the coverage, you may be ripped off with cheaper rate insurance company.

Also service is also very important, we all don't want to be cheapskating by insurance companies when it comes to disasterous times. Got in accident for instance, how will they serve you?

I always shop with specification. Nothing more, nothing less, that way I can get true comparision. So far, I couldn't find anyone beating State Farms! Geico, Nationalwide, progressive, etc wants almost 4 times what I have been paying to State Farms, even worse they don't include collision/comprehensive like State Farms covered for me.

Another good example why service is important, I had windshield cracked on one of my Jeep, called State Farms... Guess what happened? It was replaced with brand new, and high quality (not cheapo, inimates, used, etc) the next day and I didn't pay a penny! And its all wrapped up and done! What we did with State Farms? Just one simple phone call, and everything taken care of.
Thats why State Farms ROCKS!

really...is your insurance with full coverage? what year is your jeep?.

I have AAA for both vehicles and home. It was reasonable. I had AAA for many years. Towing service is excellent and customer service are friendly.

Catty

interesting, two other guys like you for AAA (DVDfreaker and norcal20)

Maximum as allowed by law. I always go for maximum coverage.
This includes collision, and the works.

Actually I have unbrella coverage meaning my insurance covers four of my stuff, 3 vehicles plus house.

Maximum as allowed by law. I always go for maximum coverage.
This includes collision, and the works.

Actually I have unbrella coverage meaning my insurance covers four of my stuff, 3 vehicles plus house.

Yes, it varies from state to state. You will have to find out the rate in your state.

Catty

My Jeep is 1998 and my husband's (DHB) is 2003...Yep..we have two Jeeps! :) mine had to replaced cuz of crack....and inspection is in July so we need do it right away. :)

Back