Captioning Live events on your Blackberry

RickL66

Reaction score
Hello... I went to the Broncos/Cowboys game last night and tried out a new program called mobileCap that was released not too long ago. It enabled me to "listen" to the game with captions on my blackberry. I do not know if it will work for other events outside of Colorado, but you can email them and ask. For more details and pictures of it in action, check out my blog at Lukowicz Family Blog » Captions on your Blackberry

Hello... I went to the Broncos/Cowboys game last night and tried out a new program called mobileCap that was released not too long ago. It enabled me to "listen" to the game with captions on my blackberry. I do not know if it will work for other events outside of Colorado, but you can email them and ask. For more details and pictures of it in action, check out my blog at Lukowicz Family Blog » Captions on your Blackberry

Wow! I never seen it before.

Wow. I never see this when latest technology came on BB.

Thanks for showing me.

I just downloaded and installed mobilecap on my bb curve. I will research info to understand how it work.

Catty

I just downloaded and installed mobilecap on my bb curve. I will research info to understand how it work.

Catty

When the Denver Broncos play against Green Bay Packers pre-season football tomorrow (Friday August 21 at 7pm MST), just enter your name and Event id = 951 then it will start streaming captions on your blackberry.

Back