captioned exercise videos?

flyingace

Reaction score
I searched and couldn't find a topic on this, so excuse me if this has been discussed before. I wondered if there are any exercise videos that are captioned-I look once in a while but they don't seem to be captioned. I would like to learn tai chi, for example, but can't find a video that's captioned.

Maybe they are afraid you'll end up sitting there trying to read the captioning instead of exercising? :)

I use excercise videos without captioning and it would take me a while to get used to the routine...maybe after using the video a few times, u will get used to the routine and be able to predict the steps? Once I was able to predict the routine, captioning isnt needed. Just a suggestion?

well, I'd like to know the names of the motions in t'ai chi. I can live without captions on regular exercise videos-I bet it's mostly "feel the burn" stuff.

well, I'd like to know the names of the motions in t'ai chi. I can live without captions on regular exercise videos-I bet it's mostly "feel the burn" stuff.

Yea...sorry I am not much help here...maybe can look up the names of the movements online?

Back