captel phones vs webcaptel

superdeaf57

Reaction score
which do you think is better captel phone or webcaptel? so i was wonder how many people use both or just webcaptel ok thanks

Simple to answer your question....

U know which is cheaper and save your money. Then go with one out of two.

Before, I used captel with my home phone then got rid of my home phone to save money,,,I have my cell phone I am paying for...so for a while I use i711 for VCO....now I found out about Captel on the web and use it with my cell phone. Mostly after 9 pm cuz it uses my minutes. I like them both, but when I am not paying for home phone I will use webcaptel . :ugh3:

Before, I used captel with my home phone then got rid of my home phone to save money,,,I have my cell phone I am paying for...so for a while I use i711 for VCO....now I found out about Captel on the web and use it with my cell phone. Mostly after 9 pm cuz it uses my minutes. I like them both, but when I am not paying for home phone I will use webcaptel . :ugh3:

if you use a cell phone do you have a unlimited free night and weekend calling plan you don't have being charged overage minutes or deduce your free minutes. If you use landline it just unlimited toll-free when you use webcaptel.

if you want to call your state's relay center for regular captel access and if you make a long distance you have to get billed from your phone company.

Back