cant study

if they didn't i wouldn't be able to go. it is so expensive.

Okay. I didn't know if you had your school tuition paid for by a state organization for the blind or VR. Hence, my question.

yup i was. do you ever have problems with VR?

No, my VR counselor is pretty cool. I've had my case open for a number of years (due to my progessive hearing loss and having to change majors 3 times because of it), so I can't complain.

Now that I think about it, I did have problems once with my counselor when I requested a BrailleNote so that I could use it for Braille realtime captioning. At first she refused to make out the purchase order until my university argued that paying for a tactile terp would be considerably more expensive. Once she saw how much a tactile terp cost per semester, she was like, "WTF?"
:shock: and purchased the BrailleNote.

How about you? Do you like your VR counselor?

so i am a college student living at home, but i am having trouble studying because of my parents being annoying, i study in the living room because there is more light, but they insist on blasting the TV where i cant concentrate, i cant get anything done! any advice?

Library is simply the best solution by concentrating your work. I can concentrate peacefully without interruptions and distractions at the college library. :smile:

No, my VR counselor is pretty cool. I've had my case open for a number of years (due to my progessive hearing loss and having to change majors 3 times because of it), so I can't complain.

Now that I think about it, I did have problems once with my counselor when I requested a BrailleNote so that I could use it for Braille realtime captioning. At first she refused to make out the purchase order until my university argued that paying for a tactile terp would be considerably more expensive. Once she saw how much a tactile terp cost per semester, she was like, "WTF?"
:shock: and purchased the BrailleNote.

How about you? Do you like your VR counselor?

Sometimes i like her, and sometimes i dont, depends on how hard it is to get a hold of her. i can never get her.

Back