Can't sleep.

RainGurl

Reaction score
Grrrrrrrrr, lil one was coughing alot so hubby brought her in from the hot air in her room and kept her in our bed (since we had our air on).

Yucky summer. I can't wait until it gets cooler out.

Grrrrrrrrr, lil one was coughing alot so hubby brought her in from the hot air in her room and kept her in our bed (since we had our air on).

Yucky summer. I can't wait until it gets cooler out.

Oh my ... in the middle of night? Hot outside? Here is 57 degrees. Ofc no a/c on here. ha ha ... you poor thing.

yea, we have somewhere to go too this AM.
I am wideeeeeeeeeeeee wake!

So what is up with you?

Well I am going to LAY in bed. Try to get back to sleep.
G'night AllDeaf. Hugs. :grouphug:

RG

"cant sleep. clown will eat me."

-Bart Simpson when he was younger.

next time your lil one coughing.. get a box fan and put it in room .. it will help cool the room ok? :) fan is good to circulate the cooler air around the room.. :)

Take some Halcion.:scatter:

You had that before? Is it expensive? Sorry too many questions!

Halcion

Pronounced: HAL-see-on
Generic name: Triazolam

Why is this drug prescribed?
Return to top

Halcion is used for short-term treatment of insomnia. It is a member of the benzodiazepine class of drugs, many of which are used as tranquilizers.
Most important fact about this drug
Return to top

Sleep problems are usually temporary, requiring treatment for only a short time, usually 1 or 2 days and no more than 1 to 2 weeks. Insomnia that lasts longer than this may be a sign of another medical problem. If you find you need this medicine for more than 7 to 10 days, be sure to check with your doctor.
How should you take this medication?
Return to top

Take this medication exactly as directed; never take more than your doctor has prescribed.

---If you miss a dose...

Take Halcion only as needed.

---Storage instructions...

Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature.

More info: Halcion

Halcion

Sure, it's pretty good. It's supposed to be the strongest of all sleeping pills. I have no idea how much it costs, though, cause Medicare covers that. I haven't been on it in a while though, and should go back on it.

Halcion

Pronounced: HAL-see-on
Generic name: Triazolam

Why is this drug prescribed?
Return to top

Halcion is used for short-term treatment of insomnia. It is a member of the benzodiazepine class of drugs, many of which are used as tranquilizers.
Most important fact about this drug
Return to top

Sleep problems are usually temporary, requiring treatment for only a short time, usually 1 or 2 days and no more than 1 to 2 weeks. Insomnia that lasts longer than this may be a sign of another medical problem. If you find you need this medicine for more than 7 to 10 days, be sure to check with your doctor.
How should you take this medication?
Return to top

Take this medication exactly as directed; never take more than your doctor has prescribed.

---If you miss a dose...

Take Halcion only as needed.

---Storage instructions...

Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature.

More info: Halcion

TMI for someone who just had a difficult night with her child!

:lol:

Save it for someone who REALLY needs it. I can think of a few that could benefit.
;)

Nah, I think Halcion won't be good enough for them! I would suggest Versed or some really strong shit like Haldol...or better yet, ELEPHANT TRANQUILIZER!!! :D

Can't sleep?

Try counting sheep jumping over the fence. By the time you reach 100, you could be asleep. :fingersx:

Back