Can't sign much for a couple weeks

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
This week i messed up my thumb pretty bad so i haven't been able to do much signing cause it really hurts and the brace cause me not to be able to move it at all. so it's getting really frustrating and i didn't know where else to vent my frustration so yea that's for reading

:( Lil country gal, I am so sorry to hear about your hand. How did you hurt your thumb. At least you still have your good hand to practice your sign language with when you have the chance.
I hope you will have a good recovery with your hand, and you will be signing again really soon. Take care of yourself, and God Bless.

It's a reacuring injury and actually it's my good hand that i injured so that's why it's so frustrating

ouch.. hope u will feel better soon.. :)

Attachments

• feelbetter.jpg
    feelbetter.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
Aww sorry to hear that!! I brusied the vein in my right arm just the other day, I feel your pain! I just cant finger spell with that hand.. I hope you get better soon!!

thanks yea finger spelling is the big thing i can't do yea thanks for your support everyone i really hope i can get soon as quickly the brace is really annoying

Back