Cant open video iphone

YOMAN

Reaction score
Someone left msg on my home ntouch and i got an email gmail by iphone and i cant view it or play cuz it required media player is there any other way to see the video by iphone 4s ?

Thanks

I have free VLC media player app for my iPhone. Work to be viewed Sorenson SignMail video. But VLC was plugged from App Store last year. I m very lucky to save VLC app in my iTunes file. You may contact Sorenson Support to need media player for iPhone and iPad.

Last edited:
It's a joke that Sorenson don't even bother to use .3gp for any mobile phone to work with. ZVRS have both .wmv and .3gp and I had no whatsoever issue. Nor my friends who checks Zmail in their iPhone. Sorry that Sorenson just simply don't care about deafie needs. So why must you download .wmv player from iTune that costs $1.99 while ZVRS have better Zmail service that works with Android and iPhone's own media player.

Catty

It's a joke that Sorenson don't even bother to use .3gp for any mobile phone to work with. ZVRS have both .wmv and .3gp and I had no whatsoever issue. Nor my friends who checks Zmail in their iPhone. Sorry that Sorenson just simply don't care about deafie needs. So why must you download .wmv player from iTune that costs $1.99 while ZVRS have better Zmail service that works with Android and iPhone's own media player.

Catty

x2, MX player and Mobo player on Android are both good players. If ZVRS starts giving away Ipads like Sorenson is doing, I will switch back in a hearbeat. Unfortunately my wife really wanted the Ipad so we switched back to sorenson.
Now I have to use my laptop or mobile device if I want to do VCO calls as only Zvrs supports VCO without a separate phone line

Someone left msg on my home ntouch and i got an email gmail by iphone and i cant view it or play cuz it required media player is there any other way to see the video by iphone 4s ?

Thanks

I'm a little surprised that the above responses did not know about Sorenson's Video Center App. When someone leaves me a message on ntouch vp I can go to video center app on my iphone or iPad and view it. It works great. Maybe contact their tech support on how to set it up, but it is in the Apple App store.

I'm a little surprised that the above responses did not know about Sorenson's Video Center App. When someone leaves me a message on ntouch vp I can go to video center app on my iphone or iPad and view it. It works great. Maybe contact their tech support on how to set it up, but it is in the Apple App store.

Should be free VLC media player app on iPhone and iPad. It works with SignMail videos. But it pulled from Apple App Store last year. Can got WMV media Player app from App Store but pay at $1.99. If having jailbreak, got free VLC from Cydia.

Should be free VLC media player app on iPhone and iPad. It works with SignMail videos. But it pulled from Apple App Store last Tyear. Can got WMV media Player app from App Store but pay at $1.99. If having jailbreak, got free VLC from Cydia.

The free Sorenson App works fine. Why pay for another app?

if got SignMail video email meesage without app, open media player on iPhone or iPad but need any media player app. Check video mail message when opening Sorenson app and works fine.

I use Sorenson Video Center App and one nice thing about this, that I can add multiple vp numbers, like one from home, one from work. And also, it downloaded the video file first before it played, not like it play while downloading..it get all jagged, pause and such.

I forgot to tell you that different Sorenson numbers are between nTouch mobile and Sorenson VP/nTouch VP. SignMail for using VP can't send video messages on Sorenson app. Use Media player only for computers and mobile devices

I forgot to tell you that different Sorenson numbers are between nTouch mobile and Sorenson VP/nTouch VP. SignMail for using VP can't send video messages on Sorenson app. Use Media player only for computers and mobile devices

I can open sign mail from my VP on both my iPhone and iPad 2 by using the Sorenson Video Center App. That's what the OP wanted.

I can open sign mail from my VP on both my iPhone and iPad 2 by using the Sorenson Video Center App. That's what the OP wanted.

Right! I have this app on both of my iPhone and iPad 2 but never received video messages. Reason of my SVP 200 at home now. I m still waiting for getting to replace nTouch VP.

Back