can't get sidekick!!!!!emergency help

yunakokimama

Reaction score
I ordered sidekick 2 from www.deafpager.com, but they cancelled me because T mobile doesn't cover in NC where I live, but many deaf use sidekick2 in NC with cingular service. I ordered sidekick specially with cingular through phone, but they can't send me sidekick2 because T mobile doesn't cover this area. www.deafpager.com says GET FREE SIDEKICK 2 REBATE EXPIRE MARCH 15th, so I am in hurry to get free sidekick.

Or should I buy sidekick2 not free? I am very confused. Please HELP ME!!!!!!! because I do do want sidekick2

I don't know what to say... all I can suggest is that you talk with the company and complain. :deal:

yunakokimama said:
I ordered sidekick 2 from www.deafpager.com, but they cancelled me because T mobile doesn't cover in NC where I live, but many deaf use sidekick2 in NC with cingular service. I ordered sidekick specially with cingular through phone, but they can't send me sidekick2 because T mobile doesn't cover this area. www.deafpager.com says GET FREE SIDEKICK 2 REBATE EXPIRE MARCH 15th, so I am in hurry to get free sidekick.

Or should I buy sidekick2 not free? I am very confused. Please HELP ME!!!!!!! because I do do want sidekick2

as i am an employee of cingular wireless, cingular wireless doesnt provide sk2 or sk1. i need to know what type of mobiles your friends have. maybe they use tmobile's roaming program inside cingular's market area. ask your friend how they get sk even they live in that area.

no reply fr friend

I sent her e-mail, but I don;t get reply from her maybe she is busy.

Please explain about T mobile roaming program. North carolina is inside roaming.

I don't know what to tell you , I know nothing about sidekick myself and is planning on getting one this spring, I hope I don't go thru something like this myself...

Have you talk to any member here that is from NY? Maybe they can help you somehow...I :dunno:

they do that here in knoxville tn also....the nearest t-mobile coverage area is about an hour in any direction...but we can still get SK service. when you order, you have to actually convince them that dipsite what thier little computer tells them, you CAN get service, and you WANT thier SK. otherwise they will just tell you that you can't get service and your outta luck.

just call them and tell them you dont care what their computer says, you know lots of people with SK's and you still want one.

Go to your nearest wireless store and take a look at the many devices you can use in place of a sidekick.

If McDonalds stops selling hamburgers, where do people go? Burger King, Sonic, Wendys, or Carls Jr!

Richard

yunakokimama said:

If you go to www.deafpager.com, it is a front dealer for a1wireless, so simply go to www.a1wireless.com, same prices. Keep shopping around for different providers like tombile or cingular.

Back