Can't do online ordering through Pizza Hut's website

I'm having trouble using Express Checkout as I can't choose "Delivery."

So even if mobile ordering is different from online ordering, it's pretty much the same. That tells me that the text messaging service for Pizza Hut in Tallahassee is down also.

I did follow the instructions in a demo, but I can't get to the Express Checkout screen, as there's no way I can save my order for later. Not even been able to choose "delivery" instead of "carryout."

Thanks, anyway.

But I can't drive! And how am I suppose to call a cab service in Tallahassee if services don't accept relay calls?

I just switched from Alltel (my mom's contract is up) to AT&T and got myself a prepaid (Pick Your Plan) GoPhone. I don't want to use up a couple of minutes of having trouble with a conversation over the phone.

Plus, I'd rather eat pizza and watch a movie at home.

*sigh* It'd be nice to be able to live in a city where cars are banished within the visual impaired-friendly city where there're no streets everywhere but "overpass transits" just like cars travel through an overpass. :(

I feel for you.

I know this isn't the answer but have you thought of moving to a "visually-impaired friendly city?"

If so, I suggest moving to Seattle, Washington as they are very friendly for those that are visually impaired.

Just let you know that I had problems with ordering pizza online from Pizza Hut and Domino's since my hometown is small but they are growing!!! My town already have Domino's, BlackJack Pizza, and Pizza Hut.

Problems could be: their website is down or is not ready to be delivery to the home which you gave them since they are still working to collect all home address in hometown. Because some addresses are not noticeable to them yet. That's why they won't delivery, but they are working on it to get that fixed to meet the customers' needs.

Right now its working now. When they set up online ordering on their website, its take awhile to have everything ready for the people to order online.

You can always call them to let them know that online ordering is not working.

my mom order online of pizzahut

but i will order online somedays im hope so

Back