Cancer treatment

tingboy

Reaction score
Yes, the word "cancer" has never rang well with any ear. ;) Deaf, HoH, or not.
I do not claim to have a doctorate, nor am i an 'expert' in this area. What I'm about to say below, is informational, and for you to do further research on your own. However, feel free to ask any question(s). The story below is pretty long, and deserves to be, because cancer is not a joking matter, and the subject at hand is important to reveal details.

I used to work at another university, and during my breaks, i would always talk to a professor. About the most random stuff. Students, home life, etc. One day, we were talking, and he mentioned that his wife had cancer. It was the last stage, and 6 doctors all said the same thing. "Say your goodbyes and get your things in order". The doctors basically gave her the "3 months to live" speech.

The professor, obviously not wanting to lose his wife, did tons of research and found a vitamin, called B17. He purchased this overseas (illegal in the states), and gave his wife huge dosage to battle the cancer. Our conversation was 6 years after the incident, and his wife was still alive. I have not kept in contact with him, so i do not know how his wife is doing now.

Remember, this is the first time i've even heard of it, so i didn't know what questions to ask, or how to react. At any rate, I decided to do my own research and found that cancer is a multiBILLION dollar industry, and it would make sense if pharmaceutical companies would try to take this 'cure' off the market.

Moving aside the conspiracy theory, I decided to put my research to the test. According to the scare tactic articles, eating immense amounts of the apricot seeds would cause cyanide poisoning leading to death. Reading Pro-B17 articles, the Cyanide does not get released until it gets into contact with Cancer cells. Which kills the cancer cells.

The first week, i ate 35 apricot seeds. Which is a lot for someone who does not have cancer. I was nauseous and sleepy. That's it. And btw, the normal amount of seed intake per day is 7. During the week of my testing, i was trying to move a bookshelf by myself, and while moving it, stubbed my toe. My entire toenail came off, but i did not feel any pain. One of the side effects of eating the seeds.

I started to tell everyone of the stories of my professor's wife and of myself having to eat this as a preventive, and that it's not actually poisonous at all. Most people, as you are probably reading this, think/thought i was crazy, and that i was a conspiracy theorist nut. I'm really not... and i have nothing to win/gain/lose by telling anybody this story.

One day, at the place i was living, the landlord had heard my story, and asked me where to get the apricot seeds, as she had been diagnosed with cancer. She had beaten the cancer in the past, but it had returned. By this time, i was well versed in this topic, and was able to give her advice on her diet. But of course, with a disclaimer - "i am not a doctor, nor do i claim to be one that can cure you". Long story short, after 6 months of eating 35 seeds per day, she went back to the doctor for blood work, and there were NO traces of cancer cells in her body.... NONE. Her doctor was amazed, and didn't want to hear how she was doing it, but basically said, "whatever it is you're doing, keep doing it".

I have lost contact with her as well. The rent went up and i moved out to a further location. ;)

I am currently still taking the seeds. 7 per day as a preventive. Ever since my last doctor's visit in 2007 with a clean bill of health, i have stopped seeing doctors altogether. I don't get sick often. Maybe once every 2 years with a minor cold. I also feed my dog the seeds. :)

I have 2 more stories to tell, in evidence to prove/support my story and belief, but will cut this post shorter. if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Here's some reading materials:
http://www.cancertutor.com/laetrile/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdalin
http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/laetrile.html

I've provided both negative and positive articles in the above links. Do your own research. I found that most people will start reading once they, or someone they know have been affected by cancer. Otherwise, this is just another 'story'. Good luck.

This reminds me of Steve McQueen and the laetrile he took for his cancer.

Are apricot "seeds" different from apricot "pits?"

And Steve McQueen died of his cancer too.

He had surgery for a large tumor on the liver in Mexico and died.

Laetrile has been pretty much debunked as a treatment for cancer, I believe.

I know. Really a shame; I liked his acting.

Laetrile was illegal in the US at that time (no FDA approval), and I thought interest in it faded away. That's why I was surprised to read this "flashback" post.

No. They are one of the same. The seeds are inside of an apricot pit.

This is where the conspiracy theory thing kicks in.

I too had a 'failed' result from my testing. But it was believed that it was 'too late'.
The patient that i had, was 90 years of age, and was FARRRRRRR along in her cancer.
The only thing the pills gave her was peace. Once she had taken the medicine, she no longer complained of pain and was actually happy. Her son, who i knew at the time was happy of the results. And also realized that he waited too long to 'try' this alternative medicine.

I had breast cancer 8 years ago I never knew about apricot seeds but I consume loads of achie berries and juice.. Linda Macartny did and our stories different endings..Most of the women in clinic with me are not here now and I know I was only one to use it but I had regular mammograms they did not.it difficult to say was it my diet supplements,i still here and refused to take taxmoxdin.
I know both drug supplement companies and pharmacology companies make lot of money out of peoples fears

Back