Canada Wants William Shatner of 'Star Trek' for Governor

ATTN: Canadians - Do you support Bill Shatner to be our next governor-general?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love mayo on fries! My mom is dutch, so when we were kids we went over there a couple of times, which is when we were introduces to mayo-on-fries. Mmmmm, any time I have that these days, I flashback to cool, rainy Holland days with the scent of corn dogs in the air.

Haha. I am told by a few American soldiers that Canada does have good snipers. They also believe that Israeli military is the best.

One time, I was talking to this country guy with a limited education who made fun of Canada, and even said that "Oh, Canada is so weird. Canada has no army!!" I corrected him, and he was speechless. "Are you trying to insult my intelligence?"

Israel got average snipers so that is why they recruited Russian snipers to do dirty jobs against terrorists for them.

Canadian snipers are that good? As a matter of facts, they are one of the world's best sniping units. Rob Furlong, one of their snipers has held a world record for the long sniper kill in combat.

Rob Furlong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL according to his acting in few shows that he was so stubborn. Probably that he would not take a warning from stephen. lol

That is why Mr. Spock and Bones McCoy warned him not to do this and that many times but yet he was always stubborn. :laugh2: That is why I loved that character.

Back