Can you sell a VPAD+?

Etoile

Reaction score
I know some people here have connections to companies so maybe they will know the answer.

I bought a VPAD+ for $99 from Viable. Now I have a Purple Netbook that was a gift. I don't need the VPAD+ anymore I guess. Am I allowed to sell it? Give it to a friend who doesn't have a VP?

I know you can't sell Sorenson VPs but I bought my VPAD+ myself from Viable. Does this mean it's mine now and I can do what I want with it??

If you buy VPAD+ for $99, it is YOURS and you can do what you want with it.

As for Sorenson VP-200 that is Sorenson's property, such as OJO is SnapVRS's property (which went out of business), and MVP is also Purple's property since all those 3 are given out to customers for free to use and you can't sell them to someone. If you don't want it, you have to contact them to return the product.

Hope that helps.

That's correct, you can sell it anywhere. I am an unoffical reseller in Australia.

Right, You can sell it, Buyer should apply for new member of Viable to get new Viable number.

Hi,
Snap!VRS is very much in BUSINESS and providing great service to its customers. Snap was at the MDAD show last weekend in Maryland and is also going to be at TDI this week in Washington DC. Stop by and see them. If you have problems setting up your Ojo you can call Snap and they have installers and customer service people who are happy to help you. Snap!VRS Video Relay Services

Back