Can you help me idenifty where this is to be found at?

Ermmm anybody??? :( Where is the picture found at? It can't be just some posture picture... gotta be some video *sighs* thanks all for your efforts above

sleepytaz said:
Ok, I know most of you wouldn't care very much about Michael Jackson, but I've been struggling on trying to figure out where this picture below is at... what song title it is so I could look for that video. Your help with any knowledge you might would be much appriecated thank you!

EDIT: The picture/video was in some desert

desert.jpg

Could be anywhere any of the studios or maybe Neverland.

Richard

downing said:
oh yeah i do remmy this.. I saw when I was at Epcot center ,.... showing this 3D thing at a huge movie theater.. it was robot thingie....maybe you can look up in Epcot/Disney??

I remember the 3D movie and I saw it at Disneyland, California. It was there for a long time before they removed it. I think it was called "Captain EO". I also remember Anjelica Huston being in it, and she was playing the captain's enemy.

Mayflower said:
I remember the 3D movie and I saw it at Disneyland, California. It was there for a long time before they removed it. I think it was called "Captain EO". I also remember Anjelica Huston being in it, and she was playing the captain's enemy.

AWWW really?!?! thank you thank you thank you!!! I'll look into it! I hope I could get it... mm I'm checking on it! Thank you again Mayflower!!! :hug:

Back