Can you do like this ?

lumbingmi

Reaction score
Pop20Out20Eyes.jpg

It gotta to hurt to do like this. :eek3:

I think that is photoshopped... if it were real the eyebrows would be pulled down further.

OMG!

That must hurt! I agree with person who said "it must be photoshopped."

Also, if you notice it look like the real eyes are cloned over with the skin.

~ Bri

If someone could really do that and did that to me in person, I would have nightmares for a long time!!! :eek3:

To all those who just said I was stating the obvious... it wasn't obvious for EVERYONE apparently, otherwise I wouldn't have said that it was photoshopped.

I have seen this before .. yeah it is must be photoshopped :) .. If it is real then I couldnt do it lol :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if those eyes balls pops out and get in some one's soup. I know my granny wouldn't know the differences if she ate the soup with eyes balls in it. She might thinks it's meatballs. :o

I wouldn't be surprised if those eyes balls pops out and get in some one's soup. I know my granny wouldn't know the differences if she ate the soup with eyes balls in it. She might thinks it's meatballs. :o

:barf:

LMAO!! Tell granny to **crunch crunch** them all up for me..LoL:lol:

Back