Can we really run car with water?

guess she didn't beilive that there was a steam power car way back then....

to get steam you have to boil water....it runs on water no water boiling.. = no power

Guess not and Poweron is a "he"

They should also make a piss-run automobile as well.

You're driving on the highway. You run out of gas. You have to take a piss. No problem! Just pee in the car and it will give you enough gas to take you to the nearest gas station (or whatever station it is that your car needs). ;)

that'd take a lot of piss...I don't think I'd care much for the smell phew...

Yea.. If You Don't Boil The Water.. How Are You Going To Get Steam To Power The Car??

as steam-powered is base required from the fuel to burn cause water to boil. Which mean, we still use gas to burn. Maybe coal to make more pollution than ever. :hmm:

Anyway, we're suppose talk about actual use water as fuel itself. :dunno:

that'd take a lot of piss...I don't think I'd care much for the smell phew...
Nah, that won't take a lot of piss. Since the average gas station is usually 10 to 20 miles apart, you need 10 to 15 miles worth of gas. One typical piss trip should last you that long. ;)

Since there was a mention of car that runs on steam. I posted a youtube video of the Stanley steamer. The owner restored the car to operating condition. This thread can be found here

Also there is other kinds of steam engines besides train and cars, there were lawn mowers, steam water pump (for fire department in the 1800's). So the question for today is will there ever be a steam engine comes back to life? I doubt it, because of the pollution it creates with burning fuel ( coal, fuel oil, etc) and water shortage around the world, there has been growing droughts lately so one of the days that there would be a water rationing, that makes it difficult to run a steam engine if that happens when they evaporate water.

Free energies are possible for car, personal devices, house appliances and etc... Speaking of free energies such as air, water, magnet, sun, and wind. Car can run on air, magnet, and sun without relying on high gas price. We should make the Earth pollution free!

What about eletric cars?

It seems that hydrogen cars need at least three conversions of energy to work-one to generate the eletricay, one to break the water down into h2 and 0, and then again to use the eletrical power gnerated. This can't be very efficient and needs a lot of energy (usually from oil and gas, coal) to work.

Why are eletric cars not on the table? GM made a fantastic eletric car in the 90s and many small companies today make something, although they don't look like much yet. GM's car went something like over 100 miles on a charge

Yeah. That is why I am saying that it isn't economically viable, currently, not for the big companies anyway. The price to do this stuff will be disproportionately high in the beginning, because it has never been done before, and demand (therefore production volume) will be low for a while.

It would be easier for independent researchers to tackle it first and get some standards going, which companies can then adopt progressively.

and "What about eletric cars? " from Sumopope

no shit, not only the cost factor of setting up new plants, templates assembly lines, new robotics?, and so on, theres also a HUGE cost of BUILDING frabication plant which giant press machines, automated welding sections requires an enormous amount of fossil fuel to enable such construction of these (a similar paradox of going with electric cars for the greener environment while most people would miss the point of it required an exponential increase in constructing and using electricity generating plants - with this is often a sore point which nuclear advocate get cosy about, and THEY TOO forget the astronomical cost of building nuke plants.
whats more for each new cars made , the by-product pollution from it is in about excess of 18 tons of waste per AVERAGE 4-door family car.

so in conclusion i dont have a clue, for all i know we're fucked, maybe start breeding horses...

Back