Can someone explain what the fuck is happening here?

Lantana said:
'Don't know -- care less.

signs013.gif

I'm sorry to say this but what's so funni about it?...Maybe it's just me, :dunno:

RebelGirl said:
Maybe he accidently put ben-gay cream up his ass....:dunno: :giggle:

:rofl: ..... Then how do you explain the others?.....Are you saying all of them did the same thing?...

It seems that the Rabbi, or something, had some sort of nervous breakdown. The music seems to have been added to make it look like the Rabbi was singing or something. If you look carefully, you'll notice the others trying to cover-up and keep things calm.

i remmy watching this on news not this one but a footage of people in muslim world get mad they would jump and hit their head and chest look like he was preaching to the crowd and got upset somehow?? i dunno i could be wrong

^Angel^ said:
:rofl: ..... Then how do you explain the others?.....Are you saying all of them did the same thing?...

After seeing the man getting "burned".. they were patting their heads as a signal.. "get an ambulance!!" That's why they all did the same thing.. LOL

Really.. I don't know what happened to him.. If its serious.. then my bad!

i watch few times i can't figure it out. i think it is WTF joke. Luckysmile23 you are right about muslim.

Sabrina said:
Oh really wow. what it sounds like ?

I don't know how to describe it. Just short of clown music. If you happen to have computer speakers or a subwoofer, turn them to where you can feel the bass vibrating the desk and you'll see.

cental34 said:
I don't know how to describe it. Just short of clown music. If you happen to have computer speakers or a subwoofer, turn them to where you can feel the bass vibrating the desk and you'll see.

I will ask my son to listen to this sound. He may try to interpreter, what the sound like.

By the way, we love Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN. We fell in love Great Smoky Mountain National Park. We reluctantly leave Gatlinburg to return to Masshole. :cry:

Sorry point out the topic:

Sabrina said:
By the way, we love Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN. We fell in love Great Smoky Mountain National Park. We reluctantly leave Gatlinburg to return to Masshole. :cry:

well sabby... u didnt invite me to great smokies, hun.. >^p

yea i love the smokies... been gone to there for winter backpacking trips when snow comes in there occasionally... it is about knee depth snow. i love it.

Sabrina said:
I will ask my son to listen to this sound. He may try to interpreter, what the sound like.

I knew you'd love it. Absolutely gorgeoous this time of year. I'm glad you had a good time.

There's no vocals in the music, so there's nothing really to interpret. Its just goofy sounding music.

Back