Can I get a big HELL YEAH for RebelGirl?

Happy Birthday to youuuu Happy Birthday to youuuu Happy Birthday to you Dear RebelGirl! :party:

Hope it was awesome!

TweetyBird said:
LMAO!!!!! sowwy abt that... save money for trip! ;)
Ah I see.... your trip is more important that me?? :tears: go away! go away!!!

hehehe jk! I understand.. :hug:

Flyfishfemme, HiBlue, Katzie, DeafGeorgia, Mayflower, and GeminiCat~

Thank you so much!!! :ily: :grouphug:

A couple of my friends and I went to a Sports bar with a band there. (I couldn't understand them but the bass and whatever it was, was sooo LOUD). Even my hearing friends couldn't understand the singer. Anyway, when we got there, it was a slow start trying to have a good time til my hearing friend started to get drunk.. she was dancing her a** off so that got us excited. My deaf friend and I started dancing like crazy which I'm not much of a dancer but I was sh*t faced. I drank 3 Smirnoff Green apples and 4 Buttery Nipples. My friend told the singer that it was my birthday and the singer put me on stage and was singing "happy birthday" There was another guy that had a birthday as well. But the thing about it is I couldn't understand what they were singing so I just stood on the stage like a zombie! Then when I got back to the table, my friend gave me "Blue scrammer" shot That was the strongest liquor I've ever had! whooooo, I was just pure drunk! I told my fiance I was ready to go home and pass out! He said no no no don't pass out yet.. I said "I think I'm gonna be sick" We left and I passed out in the car and by the time we got home.. I threw up.. and passed out again. I had a great time!

throwing up and passing out is a sign of an awesome birthday.

AJ said:
throwing up and passing out is a sign of an awesome birthday.

:slap: Throwing up isn't a good sign!! it was painful and burned my nose and chest! but Sure did feel good passing out.. I slept like a baby!

RebelGirl said:
A couple of my friends and I went to a Sports bar with a band there. (I couldn't understand them but the bass and whatever it was, was sooo LOUD). Even my hearing friends couldn't understand the singer. Anyway, when we got there, it was a slow start trying to have a good time til my hearing friend started to get drunk.. she was dancing her a** off so that got us excited. My deaf friend and I started dancing like crazy which I'm not much of a dancer but I was sh*t faced. I drank 3 Smirnoff Green apples and 4 Buttery Nipples. My friend told the singer that it was my birthday and the singer put me on stage and was singing "happy birthday" There was another guy that had a birthday as well. But the thing about it is I couldn't understand what they were singing so I just stood on the stage like a zombie! Then when I got back to the table, my friend gave me "Blue scrammer" shot That was the strongest liquor I've ever had! whooooo, I was just pure drunk! I told my fiance I was ready to go home and pass out! He said no no no don't pass out yet.. I said "I think I'm gonna be sick" We left and I passed out in the car and by the time we got home.. I threw up.. and passed out again. I had a great time!

OUCH!!!! u threw up???? geez! but good that u have fun!

Back