Can hearing buy Sorrensen VP-200????

P3!

I was just curious if I can buy this new product. I know people are waiting for the new VP200, but can I buy it.

I went to sorrensen.com to check it out, but no information. . .only on how to get it free. . .but I am CODA. . . I need one for Christmas. . .what do you think. . . . .. maybe buy the D-link VP???

Hey Okla Coda, You can go to Purple.com and get a free P3 download and use it as VP on your computer or laptop. :)

I agree...This is really old thread and I am not sure if Okla Coda is still with us or not... She or he only made 3 posts and the last activities was in Oct 2008. It seems to me that person been gone for long time and never came back. :shrug:

Hey Okla Coda, You can go to Purple.com and get a free P3 download and use it as VP on your computer or laptop. :)

I know that this is an old thread, but I wanted to share this information for other CODAs who want to buy VP (see the link):

The ZStore Online - videophones and z-branded apparel.

Hearing can FINALLY buy a VP. However... there are some things hearing should know before buying the VP. Read carefully and ask questions :)

Back