Can anyone point me in the right direction

aweet_princess198925

Reaction score
I have an idea on starting a charity for the deaf and blind and I have my proposal and outline ready just need to no who to talk to and it it started. I have been doing my research for a few years now and I'm ready to get it started. I need to know if anyone has started a charity and how did you get started.

Sent from my SM-T520 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I have an idea on starting a charity for the deaf and blind and I have my proposal and outline ready just need to no who to talk to and it it started. I have been doing my research for a few years now and I'm ready to get it started. I need to know if anyone has started a charity and how did you get started.

Sent from my SM-T520 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I'm sure you have checked all the internet sites that give advise on starting your charity, now the next thing is finding someone to help finance your idea to get it started, which I imagine is the hard part. I have no suggestions, but someone interested in or involved with the deaf/blind.

Good luck, it's a nice idea, just hard to get going.

I don't know where you live but in most states you have to register your charity with the state, and if you want to offer tax deductions to the givers you have to go thru the IRS hoops.

Thanks i will start with the state. I do need financial backing but i have to make sure i wont do business with someone who will take advantage in a negative way.

Sent from my LGLS990 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back