Campus Nightmares: Gallaudet Murders

Did you like Campus Nightmares episode 2, Gallaudet Murders?

• It was awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was good.

• It was okay

• It was lame.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If only Eric Plunkett and Benjamin Varner had been armed ... their personal safety could not be guaranteed.

I did not watch the movie. I am curious did Gallaudet security have guns when that happened?

I was a student at Gallaudet when they happened.

If only Eric Plunkett and Benjamin Varner had been armed ... their personal safety could not be guaranteed.

their personal safety were certainly not guaranteed even if armed.

If I recall wasn't at least one of them SLEEPING when he was attacked? Even if he was armed- there was no guarantee of safety as Jiro mentioned...a little hard to aim and shoot a gun or anything else when you are sleeping.

I didn't watch it but want to- have no idea what LMN channel is or if we have it.

If I recall wasn't at least one of them SLEEPING when he was attacked? Even if he was armed- there was no guarantee of safety as Jiro mentioned...a little hard to aim and shoot a gun or anything else when you are sleeping.

I didn't watch it but want to- have no idea what LMN channel is or if we have it.

Being armed would have been better than being disarmed. Eric Plunkett was beaten to death, Varner was stabbed multiple times with a paring knife

Being armed would have been better than being disarmed. Eric Plunkett was beaten to death, Varner was stabbed multiple times with a paring knife

political agenda has no place in logic.

Let me google that for you

Do you have it? Well, it depends on what cable/satellite package you subscribe to.

Last edited:
I do not remember hearing about this on the news , how horrible. I am not sure I would want to see the show b/c this so sad.

Back