campinggggggggg...

TygersaidStfu

Reaction score
Last weekend, I went camping in austin from last friday to sunday for my friend's birthday. I had a blast time.. my friends and I had been nonstop smoking 420 all day.. and It was good shit.. We had cook outs, swimming.. jumping off the cliffs, and aslo play couple of games..... and best of all, we sat down around the fire in nighttime. It was very relaxing. We were away from the world into our world in nature............

I miss the camp already. I wish i can do it more often... so Do you miss the camp? and what else can u do in the camp to make it to be exciting....???????

:D post ur ideasssss.......................

I like to go camping but haven't went to camping last May. it was ok
but I love to go cabin in my hometown in Labrador, cuz I love to ride my snowmoblie all the time during wintertime.

but not anymore since I move to here for my new life.

what so excellent idea .... ummmm Anybody would interest to have AD camping next year summer ???? would be that cool if the camping would be in Colorado ??? or somewhere else ???

Originally posted by knightwolf68
what so excellent idea .... ummmm Anybody would interest to have AD camping next year summer ???? would be that cool if the camping would be in Colorado ??? or somewhere else ???

yeah it will be a nice one of idea, that's cool!!

I love to camp! We bring our ATV to our camping trips almost all the time. My boys enjoy running around in the meadow (under my supervising, of course)! We all love to play card games outside when it's calm, sunny, and beautiful! We've done quite a lot of things while camping! Hiking, exploring, swimming in a COLD creek, fishing, biking, ATV'ing, and many more!! :thumb:

Originally posted by knightwolf68

that definately would be a GREAT idea!!!!!! ive thought of looking into possible camping event for AOLers too for Summer 2004

i camp out like every week ... what can I do in kentucky?.. just camping and boating :) that's all you can!

whew I am back after struggle with accesss to AD.
yes why not we can have CAMPING for ADers. sound so kewl!!! Not have to deal with Hotel/Motel cuz of Air Condition! eww smell so fresh air and sneak in the forest as Tigress way! wink!

Originally posted by Lasza
whew I am back after struggle with accesss to AD.
yes why not we can have CAMPING for ADers. sound so kewl!!! Not have to deal with Hotel/Motel cuz of Air Condition! eww smell so fresh air and sneak in the forest as Tigress way! wink!
totally agree with ya !! even save allot of money for the trip to the camping than motel / hotel !

yea why not!! It would be so fun to meet someone new that you haven't meet in the person.. soo.. I will be there to have a blast time..

OOOOOOOOOOOO THAT WOULD BE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I did camping with fly free and it was SOOO MUCH fun!!!!!!!!
I WANNA DO IT AGAIN! SET it up NAME DATE PLACE and i ll be there with my stash!

I am hoping to go camping...everything but the drugs. I love camping. I haven't been in a few years. My friends and I are talking about going camping soon. Hmmm...i got some Ideas.

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
Last weekend, I went camping in austin from last friday to sunday for my friend's birthday. I had a blast time.. my friends and I had been nonstop smoking 420 all day.. and It was good shit.. We had cook outs, swimming.. jumping off the cliffs, and aslo play couple of games..... and best of all, we sat down around the fire in nighttime. It was very relaxing. We were away from the world into our world in nature............

I miss the camp already. I wish i can do it more often... so Do you miss the camp? and what else can u do in the camp to make it to be exciting....???????

:D post ur ideasssss.......................

:nono: dont forget that i was there with cha!

Back