Camp Kirby pictures...

Originally posted by Freaky
:rofl: LMFAO Banjo!!! I bet Kevbo is laughing at that!!

Kevbo, I love that game.. King's Court!! To this day, I still love it!! Teasing staff eh? I can still see Kevbo teasing staff by doing his antics, wouldn't be surprised if he got a memo from one of them advising him to refrain from doing anymore of it or even worse be mistaken as a camper! :laugh2: *winksa!!*
I found that funny and I just showed it to counselors here and they laughed. :mrgreen:
You know what, everytime I become the king, I'd sign and say "me pepe!" ;) That is one of my antics. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Yea..make yourself brag that you are awful.. :p
What? Me pepe and awful are not the same sign.

I signed "me pepe".....other deaf people interpreted it as "me awful" Even though it is totally different since I didn't use an awful facial expression.

Where did you rip off this "me pepe" slang? or did you create that yourself?

Sorry if it's offtopic. :p

I signed "me pepe".....other deaf people interpreted it as "me awful" Even though it is totally different since I didn't use an awful facial expression.

Where did you rip off this "me pepe" slang? or did you create that yourself?

Sorry if it's offtopic. :p
Actually, I didn't create that myself. I got that sign from some kids at RIT.

Yup, that's where my roommate and other Deafies in Utah got it from, RIT and Gally. And I will say it again, "Me PePe!" means "Hate me, bec I am so good!" or "Y'all hatin' on me, cuz me a pimp!"

Hey Silence, I think your lip movement is probably pretty important on the "me pepe" thing

Anyway, Kevin's going to end up leaving me for some adorable little 14 year old or something- or the one counsilor he works with who is absolutely and intimidatingly beautiful so you guys will all have to comfort me ;)

Baby, I'm glad you posted these here, too, I've been aching to do it.

Sydlie, if you want me to keep you company..just ask. :p

I'm lonley, I could use the company. You can help me pack, too, I'm moving in a month. Get my mind off the idea that the love of my life is working with a girl that should model for Gucci or something.

Originally posted by Sydlie
Hey wait... wasn't Gabbi the chick that called me?

What do you mean? I dont know? She's from here in Philly

Originally posted by Teekie
What do you mean? I dont know? She's from here in Philly

Kevin's TTY wasnt working one night and she called me to have me get online and talk to him. It was some girl named Gabbi that he grew up with or had known a long time. She seemed really nice, I'm just wondering if it's the same person, I'll have to ask him when he calls tonight.

:rofl: @ Banjo's picture. Funny stuff!!

:) Glad to hear that you had fun at camp. ;-) Keep more pictures coming. ;-)

Originally posted by Willy
cool pics.. where is camp kirby in?

I second with Willie -- where's Camp Kirby based? Although I'm not in USA, still I'd like to know where it is. :)

Goldie

Back