camera for sale --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo!

Time for a new camera, yay! Will have to find a nice better one with the perfect price but am happy that the camera is sold to the happy bidder ;)

I am glad to hear that the camera is sold. But, be careful... The buyer has no history, and is not a registered user.

Omegaman, am aware of that, lets see if this person will pay for it then we're cool. :cool2:

Make sure that you had gotten money from bidder? I hope not to be ebay scammer.

Still waiting, at the least, I have this ebayer's phone number..

I am a bit agigated with the buyer, has not replied to my email about the payment, if the buyer isn't paying for it, this person's looking for trouble and will have it removed.

Well, just now, the buyer just emailed me :)

Payment has been received today - camera is now SOLD. Will be posted to the buyer tomorrow. This thread can now, be locked as it has served its purpose :locked:

Good to hear! :) Good luck buying your new toy (when you buy it). Remember, we expect to see photos...:)

Dont you worry -- a new camera - I mentioned it to my parents.... they only just dropped their jaws :laugh2:

Payment has been received today - camera is now SOLD. Will be posted to the buyer tomorrow. This thread can now, be locked as it has served its purpose :locked:

Mod's Note:

This thread is closed and served its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back