Calling All 30-somethings

Damn... methinks Mrs B and Hear Again need to get together to compare their longggggg sticks.. lol

I'm definitely in, lol.

I'm 31 now but will be 32 in July. :)

Still in 30's and a birthday coming up in July. :)

:laugh2:

What kind of a tip do you have? Nylon? Marshmallow? Rolling? :lol:

:lol:

I had a marshmallow tip but I practically bored it to a thin tip and it had to be replaced. I replaced it with a rolling tip and I love the rolling tip.

There is one tip I disliked very much and it's rubber! I'd roam left and right with the white cane and the white cane would bounce up and down! :laugh2: Whatta sight and what a lousy guide!

Oh oh oh, one time a homeless person was observing me walking with my white cane and wondering how I walked with the white cane & guiding the white cane left to right. He just stared at the rolling tip & observed the white cane moving left to right. I don't know what he was on.. just glad to provide some entertainment for him! :lol:

im leaving the club soon :(, but on the lighter side, 40's is now the new 30's 60's is the new 40's......

20-30 is just after the teen's but juggling responsibility of work and play while the hormones is still firing on all cylinders and revving high.....

Back