Call of duty 4, modern warfare.

Mr.JayDeeM

Reaction score
I want to get together those of you who have a Pc. I want to play online as teams or free for all. I'm not sure if many of you have this in a pc form. Let me know, maybe we can start a team.

Actually, most of us here play it with PS3 or Xbox 360. Maybe Steel X or Foxrac will explain it to you since I don't play on PC

I have call of duty 4 for my ps3 and was gotta buy it for my pc but I think it's really silly of me to buy call of duty 4 for pc then I will have game each pc and ps3.

I have Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare but it's not installed on my PC since I beat the game.

I used play cod4, reached up to prestige 6, retired due to trading cod4 for cod 5 world at war, and reached it up to prestige 10, level 65, and re-consider to re-purchase cod4 to re-finish the game from prestige 6 to 10 and level 55. I am talking about PS3 here. :nana:

So, none of you enjoy playing online against other players?

Actually we do, most of us are hardcore gamer, I am one of them, authentic, Christer, Steel X and Foxrac are also into this too. I am sure there are more who are heavy into CoD. We do enjoy playing against others, it's a challenge.

I do play COD4 alot on PC in single player and beat so few time, however I don't have much time to play online.

Back