California Senator Leland Yee charged for gunrunning

I don't think so because money in EBT isn't rollover.

How else you do think people use EBT to buy guns , they have to let it build up to have enough money for the guns.

Typical Liberal Democrat. Ban guns, except for us "special people" who are above the laws of you little, evil people thinking gun ownership is a right. And California of all places, the land of the year long wait for an interview for a permit, the micro stamping, "smart guns"....why does this not surprise me?

Laura

I know this is completely Off Topic .. but when I saw this video, I thought about you and well .... you absolutely just have to watch how amazing it is

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APx2yFA0-B4]Bruce Lee: Be like water (Inspirational) - YouTube[/ame]

How else you do think people use EBT to buy guns , they have to let it build up to have enough money for the guns.

Depends on states, some EBT are not rollover.

EBT is food stamp so it doesn't make sense to buy gun with food stamp.

Depends on states, some EBT are not rollover.

EBT is food stamp so it doesn't make sense to buy gun with food stamp.

That's a good point. Maybe we should invent a vending machine that accepts EBT cards .. then put Glock .40s, Beretta .380s, Taurus .45s etc, in the vending machine and place them all over California?

That's a good point. Maybe we should invent a vending machine that accepts EBT cards .. then put Glock .40s, Beretta .380s, Taurus .45s etc, in the vending machine and place them all over California?

I found a favorite deaf comedian... name is Steinhauer. :aw:

Back