Caffeine During Pregancy makes bad effect for babies?

Do you mind answer this correct and making common sense ?

• Total voters

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
Caffeine During Pregancy makes bad effect for babies?

As for me I told my wife dont eats or drinks for which has contained caffine from candy,coffee,chocolate,sugar,soda,ice cream,and others too. So my wife is listening to me for the first time pregancy so far born baby was so awesomely and had not cry that much also very quiet. So my daughter grew up was very good girl and she want to be mutual like the way we behave. and we are so proud of her. She goes to school and she learns and practices and been recieved excellence report card. So now that you know what happened about my wife became rebellious eats and drinks caffine I tried to scold her not to do that she had second pregnancy so then born second baby my second daughter became very rascal crying, trying to understand what wrong with her that we did feed and check up diaper,holding her and rubbing her back,and scream yelling and oh poor thing cry too much and she grew up fight with my first daughter and she been not pay attention to teacher and she is very hyperactive and she had not been learn or practice that much and she got bad report card from elementary school. I told my wife " SEE YA YOU EATS AND DRINKS CAFFINE THAT MAKES RUIN MY SECOND DAUGHTER STUPID IDOIT!" She did not realize I was right talking about those that. Cuz of what I learn from psychology teaches us about mind and behavior too. I would like to know about your reaction about this situation. Do you believe this is true or false?

Caffeine during pregnancy

Caffeine is found not only in coffee - but tea, soft drinks and chocolate and is also found in several medications.

Please bear in mind that there are some pregnant women that still need to stay on their medications that do have caffeine. Take an epileptic woman for example, some epileptic medications do contain caffeine and she would need to stay on it but only on a lower dosage when she is pregnant.

Caffeine intake, when kept to 2-3 cups of coffee per day, does not have any harmful effect.

I do not see the harm in having a cup of coffee/tea or a soda a day when pregnant as long as it is done in consideration.

Yes I agree with what you mentioned it and the point is still need brainstorms from

NEWScaffine.htm
Cookie Monster said:

Please bear in mind that there are some pregnant women that still need to stay on their medications that do have caffeine. Take an epileptic woman for example, some epileptic medications do contain caffeine and she would need to stay on it but only on a lower dosage when she is pregnant.

I do not see the harm in having a cup of coffee/tea or a soda a day when pregnant as long as it is done in consideration.

Yes I agree with what you mentioned it and the point is still need brainstorms by AD

NEWScaffine.htm
Cookie Monster said:

I don't think your kids being good comes from caffeine. Its how you and your wife raise them.

I drank caffeine drinks and ate caffeine food (sweets) when I was pregnant with my daughter. My daughter is a very good kid and does make good grades and she's very well disciplined coming from me and my fiance. But it varies on pregnant women how they react when they're on caffeine or not. If I were you, I wouldn't push too hard not to let your wife eat sweets and caffeine.. do what makes her happy.. but drink a lot of water and exercise (walking) to keep the weight down after the baby's born...

But I am following what gynecologist advised don't use it

I understands your comment thanks and I just listen of what gynecologist says. But thanks for sharing your wonders and thoughts with me.

RebelGirl said:
I don't think your kids being good comes from caffeine. Its how you and your wife raise them.

I drank caffeine drinks and ate caffeine food (sweets) when I was pregnant with my daughter. My daughter is a very good kid and does make good grades and she's very well disciplined coming from me and my fiance. But it varies on pregnant women how they react when they're on caffeine or not. If I were you, I wouldn't push too hard not to let your wife eat sweets and caffeine.. do what makes her happy.. but drink a lot of water and exercise (walking) to keep the weight down after the baby's born...

I never drank coffee when I was pregs because even the SMELL made me deathly ill! Ugh!

Yes, ok cool thanks for comment

I understands your situation and thanks for sharing your thoughts and wonders with me wink. :hug:

Lantana said:
I never drank coffee when I was pregs because even the SMELL made me deathly ill! Ugh!

DreamyHawaii said:
I understands your comment thanks and I just listen of what gynecologist says. But thanks for sharing your wonders and thoughts with me.

Okay that's fine, if the gynecologist says no caffeine then follow his/her order. There may be a reason why your wife can't have caffeine. As long as the baby is healthy is all that matters!!! Take care and congrats on the pregnancy by the way. :wiggle:

interesting...

I don't have any story about my pregnancy because i have never been pregnant.. hehe

RebelGirl said:
Okay that's fine, if the gynecologist says no caffeine then follow his/her order. There may be a reason why your wife can't have caffeine. As long as the baby is healthy is all that matters!!! Take care and congrats on the pregnancy by the way. :wiggle:
yea she is right abt it.. same thing my mom told me abt it..

People should cut back on the caffine ANYWAY.

My husband discussed about this quite a while ago and he said he doesn't want his kids to be born sugar-high and high-strung on caffinee. :squint: Har har. But we both want my pregnancy to be vegetarian so it is probably wise for me to start eating right so I won't live to be a hypocrite if I refuse my kids to have some sodas or junk food.

:)

BUt I definitely will throw those articles to his face-- HE CANNOT SAY NO TO ME WHEN IT COMES TO CHOCOLATE! :pissed:

:rofl: yes you are right we all do need to cut back caffeine regardless you're pregnant or not. but it doesn't do harm to the baby if you just had a small amount of caffeine in your system..

when i was 12 years old, i found a lump in my boobie, went to the dr, they said i had fibro cystic caused from caffeine (it's not a death thingy) but gotta lay off the caffeine so i did. then about 2 years ago, i had the same thing, lump in my boobie, same symptoms etc.. now i'm drinking caffeine free mountain dew.. (still has high sugar) but can't live without it though!!!

but we all need to lay off those caffeine!!!!!!

eating right. drinking proper nurtiional foods and having excerises every day can keep illness at bay BUT when it comes to PMS u might wanna rethink that choclate comments. or maybe liza's tomatoe comments ??? or was that white russain non caffine so it won't go to the waist? ahhh or the peeps? ehh i guess i can say one thing i'm a java freak and i still go nuts for coffee choclate eh i can live without it and i can eat it either way i dont eat anything that will give me the poopies!

I kinda disagree having caffene while you are pregnancy.. But it okay I learn about last night with a friend from hawaii. he showed me. but I kinda disagree

DeafKattMom said:
Ive had caffeine with all my babies, and they are just fine! :popcorn:

same with my kid.. she's fine while I drank caffeine while I was preggy with her. But still.. it can lead to other health problems.. just be careful!!! That goes for everyone... and include myself!

RebelGirl said:
same with my kid.. she's fine while I drank caffeine while I was preggy with her. But still.. it can lead to other health problems.. just be careful!!! That goes for everyone... and include myself!
I know :D

Im talking about 1 diet soda a day... but not every day. EVERYTHING in moderation. ;)

katt.

I ate a lot of chocolate when I was pregnant with my daughter and now I have a "very happy" daughter. :D

Cookie Monster said:

:werd: It's a matter of how it's done. Same with hot tubs. They can use it, as long as it's not too long. Heh!

Back