Cafe's World game on Facebook

Pinky

Reaction score
Are you join to Cafe's World? I do. What do you think??

I'm already playing a few Zynga games. No more for me. :)

I play it , but I have not figured out how to serve people. But I have lots of gifts and money.

I play several but this is the only one I can't figure out.

I do admit Buffalo explained how to play Castle Age to me though.

Blah some games aint worth my time to check out on FB.. actually I dunno if I wanna do games on FB to just be on contact and more.... ehh

I play it daily and even have Botti as one of my waitresses. :giggle:

Since I keep the stoves working, you serve a bunch of food to people all the time. I have 6 stoves and for serving tables with 3 people who are waiters. So far I have over $50,000 and I think I am on Level 14. trying to move up. Proves I play too much.

Since I keep the stoves working, you serve a bunch of food to people all the time. I have 6 stoves and for serving tables with 3 people who are waiters. So far I have over $50,000 and I think I am on Level 14. trying to move up. Proves I play too much.

Good to know, I have a lot of money and food.:ty:

Just accepted cheeseburgers from Botti and had them all served up. I now have to wait on my stove to finish cooking.

Yes!! Love it!! I'm at level 39 with 6 waiters and 13 stoves and over $200,000 in coins. LOL I actually love tinkering with the decorating of my cafe and I'm 'patiently' waiting for the Christmas stuff. My daughter got me into it and I originally said, well, I'll sign up if it helps you, but i won't doo much... I don't think I'll like that one.. Ha ha ha!.... weeks later............. I only play 2 or 3 games, but I play Cafe World the most.

I used to play cafe world, farmville, and fishville.

I'm not looking forward to play these games again because it bored me. :(

I used to play cafe world, farmville, and fishville.

I'm not looking forward to play these games again because it bored me. :(

me too!! im been play on list include UNO,Farmville,Egg World and fishville..

I haven't played cafe world. But the games I play most are Farm Town, Fish Ville and sometimes Yoville(due to a certain AD'er, you know who you are :) )

I haven't played Cafe's World game on FB. Other games I do play is vampire wars, sometimes farmvillie, and I rarely play mafia wars.

Is it worth trying??
Also what FB games are worth trying ?Since I have lot of time on my hands at the moment

Is it worth trying??
Also what FB games are worth trying ?Since I have lot of time on my hands at the moment

That's a pretty subjective question. Ha ha! I guess it depends on what you like. I would say, Yes, it's worth trying! I enjoy it... even with it's little glitches now and then - but I think just about every game has that. :)

Come and be my neighbor Lissa! :wave:

I have also gotten into Fishville (the fish swim so much more realistically in that one... under, behind & in between things) That and Cafe World are the two games that I kind of stick with for now...

I can't add more counters to serve more people, it keeps saying I must level up, but I can't level up. Its frustrating.

Back