bye bye that 70's show

ella

Reaction score
i feel so sad.. its my favorite show and its going to over for good next thursday. i hope they show reruns. :sadwave: :( ... that show will always remind of my high school years ... i love you fez

I watched the farewell also. I loved that show too~

The entire cast was hillarious. You gotta love Fez!

yea ..saw the farewells how last night. Am sad to see tha show to go. i wonder why they are ending the 7 years show.

I am going to buy DVD Bewitched all those seasons from the begin and end.

My husband will buy M*A*S*H DVD :)

Bowak said:
yea ..saw the farewells how last night. Am sad to see tha show to go. i wonder why they are ending the 7 years show.
topher grace left (eric) then i think fez (wilmer valderama) and kelso(ashton kutcher) were going to leave too im not sure. :dunno:

psh now were stuck with the oc and one tree hill :tears:

Yeah I saw the farewell show and will look forward to next thurs last and final episode. and there are reruns on WB's channel and other channels check your TV listing.

http://www.that70sshow.com/index_episode.htm since lately The Thursday show are "new" and the Wed show are "reruns" on Fox and those shown on WB's are reruns

Don't forget the FX channels which is showing right now in my time zone as well..

yeah its sad to see the show ends.. i love the 70s show.. they are so hilarious! at least they are still in syndincted. thank goodness! haha.. :D

Bowak said:

no it is not 7 yrs it is 8th year show! They all didn't want to leave Topher left for a reason I forgot. Just that there is no renewal agreed... or I think it is because in their show the year is nearing 80's so it won't make sense to keep showing 70's Show lol The 8th series is set in '79 when it came out it was '71 not sure if it was set in '71 in the pilot show. how do I now, look at the license plate and see the "tag" showing the year. The show started in 1998 and will end in 2006. :)

Official website here: http://www.that70sshow.com/index.htm

Next episode: Love Of My Life
WB sells Grooves, and after a celebratory circle, Hyde decides he needs a change of lifestyle. The gang is worried about Hyde's new outlook on life, but Hyde has yet another change of heart when WB announces that he's keeping the Point Place store. A friend of Fez's shows up to take him back home; the news that he might be leaving causes Jackie to realize that she has to make a move or lose him. Donna and Randy also come to an understanding in their relationship, while Red and Kitty show their house to prospective buyers.
Airs: Thursday May 18, 2006

Valderrama, 26, will wrap the eighth and final season of his retro sitcom this year and will also host the upcoming MTV show "Yo Momma," that rewards the contestants' ability to put each other down. His film credits include "Summer Catch" and "Party Monster." He's signed up to play "Ponch" in the upcoming big-screen adaptation of "C.H.I.P.s" and also wrapped shooting "The Darwin Awards" and "El Muerto," in which he plays an Aztec zombie superhero.
http://www.tv.com/tracking/viewer.html&tid=84910&ref_id=246&ref_type=101

highlighted: that's interesting tidbit to learn about... looking forward to CHIPs movie soon!

Back