bye bye 7 vrs provider

Very sad. I had this discussion with a friend. He predicted that the rest of the white labels would be culled from being able to operate...

Good! I dislike too many VRS providers. How many of them are now?

It's actually sad they culled the DEAF owned VRS providers.

It take more just a Deaf owning a VRS provider to impress me

I support any Deaf owned or Hearing owned or Deaf/Hearing invested VRS provider as long they hire great number of Deaf employees working for them.

That why some VRS providers impress me because there are few private companies that have a large numbers of Deaf people employeed under them.

Eventually, Federal Communications Commission says all remaining white label providers will have until January 12, 2012. After that, only certification providers will be only operating.

You can see the VRS Provider list updates at myVRS Relay Central LLC - VRS Providers Directory

Let you know that AT&T is preparing to discontinue its Video Relay Service (VRS) on December 23, 2011.

Canada VRS still be operating in all provinces or some? or nothing yet?

yes I heard it Sasktel is very coming Soon update I got it news I got email I got news, Canada All Canada will process It is very process all the provinces! soon! I hope!

yes I heard it Sasktel is very coming Soon update I got it news I got email I got news, Canada All Canada will process It is very process all the provinces! soon! I hope!

Great!, Smithtr. This VRS providers can use 10-digital numbers for VP to call? Can call out of Canada to other American VP?

Great!, Smithtr. This VRS providers can use 10-digital numbers for VP to call? Can call out of Canada to other American VP?

I hope be soon alll Canada , I heard it BC upgrade spread to start to improve to BC to Start to Calgary to SK to not yet SK!! SK process start!

not yet SK

I got email IP Sask-tel request to 10 ip address Sasktel must! Sasktel is very deny for me I approval deny weird odd I sign up fill form Sasktel approval because Sask-tel not accept! Sasktel problem

approval! sask-tel deny for me I will contact to SDHHS!

I think problem Sasktell issues discuss Agree to Fededal I hope! Sasktel connect to VRS

not yet sure , Canad to American to VRS!

Back