buzzing.sound while using cellphone

ysk1991

Reaction score
Hi

I have problems with my new phone because it is buzzing little and I can't hear properly and I got this for my birthday and it is my first time using the cellphone please help me to find a way to hear it clearly and I am wearing cochlear nucleus freedom and my cellphone model is samsung galaxy s. when I use T it buzz alot and I can hear what what the person is saying and when I use MT it does not buzz but cannot hear properly please help me find a solution for this thanks

Matt Kim
Cochlear implant user

some cell phones will give interference especially a smart phone like yours. Is your carrier AT&T? I used to have the problems with my AT&T tilt which was a windows Mobile phone. I solve the the problem by changing the setting for the back-light for the screen off while I was on the phone. If you could borrow someone phone for one call like the clamshell type and see if you get the same problems or not and go from there. I have successfully used the cochlear nucleus freedom with cell phones.

Sorry, that sounds annoying. I agree with John, play around with different types of cellphones on different T settings. I've never had a problem with any model of cellphone, but have only used a smartphone once- an HTC. I use Med El CIs. I'm actually quite horrified by the idea that smartphones may cause interference, and hope we'll see this fade in future generations. However, it's totally possible that it might be your carrier, a CI problem, or interference from another device

Back