Buying Windows 7

hey, Are TrustpayJSC's all microsoft licenses OEM or Full (Relial's licenses)?

Uhh, I don't have an external HDD. :doh: I guess I going buy external HDD.

or..... you can have a partition. I have 3 HDDs inside my comp so that makes my life much easier.

or..... you can have a partition. I have 3 HDDs inside my comp so that makes my life much easier.
Yep, that's another option. I have two partions in my main PC before it was murdered.

you didn't know I made fun of you first? EPIC FAIL!

2u7na6x.jpg

I do know.

Really Trustpay JSC from Torrance,CA ??? but you said e-mail last ".om" from out of USA, .OM is Domain from Oman
.om - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Trustpay JSC from Oman ??

you said +1.5409041041, I check code area 540 from state of Virginia (VA)

I guess Trustpay JSC is bad!

well 4 of us have ordered it from them and we're all happy! :cool2:

good luck paying $300 for it while we paid $60 :lol:2

F...king it about .ISO file. I already burned it to DVD but unable to get autorun. I think that dvd burning program may be problem. it s Cyberlink program. I will wait to get reply message from someone of TrustPay JSC. He may send other link to me.

Last edited:
F...king it about .OSI file. I already burned it to DVD but unable to get autorun. I think that dvd burning program may be problem. it s Cyberlink program. I will wait to get reply message from someone of TrustPay JSC. He may send other link to me.

try IMGBURN program - The Official ImgBurn Website

it's the best and simplest. btw - not OSI. it's ISO

Thank you. I will install it to my notebook soon . I try to burn it again. Ouch mispelled osi to iso. I m idoit. LOL

idiot. not idoit :nana:

you know me - a grammar nazi. and a spelling police but that's bott's job. I'm just patrolling around until bott wakes up :nana:

Grammar+Police.png

Back