Buying Windows 7

I think that this store is located in Torrance CA.

Jiro...

Call Microsoft Customer Service and tell them your dog ate Windows 7, and you'll get second free copy. PRICELESS!

Jiro...

Call Microsoft Customer Service and tell them your dog ate Windows 7, and you'll get second free copy. PRICELESS!

And to think they would actually believe that? There are strict policies, you know?

And to think they would actually believe that? There are strict policies, you know?

source
Main Entry: joke
Pronunciation: \ˈjōk\
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yācati he asks
Date: 1670

1 a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting : kidding <can't take a joke> c : practical joke d : laughingstock
2 : something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his skiing a joke — Harold Callender> —often used in negative constructions <it is no joke to be lost in the desert>

source
Main Entry: joke
Pronunciation: \ˈjōk\
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yācati he asks
Date: 1670

1 a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting : kidding <can't take a joke> c : practical joke d : laughingstock
2 : something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his skiing a joke — Harold Callender> —often used in negative constructions <it is no joke to be lost in the desert>

:roll: Reckless moron...

:roll: Reckless moron...

Sense of Humor

180px-Eduard_von_Gr%C3%BCtzner_Falstaff.jpg

Smiling can imply a sense of humour and a state of amusement, as in this painting of Falstaff by Eduard von Grützner.

Give them 24 hours. If not, you can go there to log on online chat. That is what I did.

Yup but if you order on holiday like Christmas Eve so it took 3 days for me to got email with Windows key code.

Yup but if you order on holiday like Christmas Eve so it took 3 days for me to got email with Windows key code.

Trustpay live chat is offline now. I think that they will be back to office tomorrow. I will check for live chat.

My wife is now student in college. I can ask her to purchase me windows 7 Professional for cheap!! :giggle: :lol:

Catty

and still waiting..... :mad2:

Back