buy another sk3? i want try diffrent phone

Brother_Trucker

Reaction score
last weekend, my sk3 broken so i need buy a new one. i went to tmobile but aint sure which one to get same sk3 or diffrent phone so i decide to wait and ask you all guys. :dunno:

I'm tired of sidekick series. i was going to buy 8700g BB but saw the curve. i know there's few people who said curve is hard to type. i have big fricking thumbs:ugh2: i think 8700g is good enough for me.

anyone who owns 8700g, is it worth to own the 8700g?

first, I'm glad that you decide to feel something different. Otherwise, get treo, if you feel comfortable the way you could type it. Yeah, it's tiny QWERTY. You could try LG Ven phone from Verizon, which look like iPhone but it got flip-up into QWERTY pad which is nice. I have no idea about Verizon can offer plan for deaf.

Virgin Mobile have nice offer with unlimited SMS without year contract.
Prepaid cell phone - Wild Card cell phone

via~8320~

first, I'm glad that you decide to feel something different. Otherwise, get treo, if you feel comfortable the way you could type it. Yeah, it's tiny QWERTY. You could try LG Ven phone from Verizon, which look like iPhone but it got flip-up into QWERTY pad which is nice. I have no idea about Verizon can offer plan for deaf.

Virgin Mobile have nice offer with unlimited SMS without year contract.
Prepaid cell phone - Wild Card cell phone
Man! Don't subject off from his requires. He didn't ask about different phone which is not belong to tmobile. He came here to asking owners who have 8700 series.

Brother trucker, I use curve (8320) with my big hands. I haven't problem with. Because I use it since 2/2007.

About 8700? The 8700 is TRULY factor and soild! I used to have it for while till 8320 released.

Honestly 8300 series and 8700 series are same functions. But 8700 don't have camera. That's it. Yes its worth to own the 8700g.Once you buy it, you won't feeling any regrets. Believe my words, please!

Well, would changing a phone be a problem? What about your contract?

via~8320~

Man! Don't subject off from his requires. He didn't ask about different phone which is not belong to tmobile. He came here to asking owners who have 8700 series.

Brother trucker, I use curve (8320) with my big hands. I haven't problem with. Because I use it since 2/2007.

About 8700? The 8700 is TRULY factor and soild! I used to have it for while till 8320 released.

Honestly 8300 series and 8700 series are same functions. But 8700 don't have camera. That's it. Yes its worth to own the 8700g.Once you buy it, you won't feeling any regrets. Believe my words, please!

thanks XBGMER. about curve (8320) if you got no problem with big hand typing on then i will check it out at T-Mobile and see what i think. more likely i will go with 8700g but wait and see this saturday i will go and try either curve or 8700.

vampyro- yeah my contract still have one more year to go. i spoke with one of my rep about my contract :deal: and he said i can change to another phone anytime no matter if i still on contract. i will find out more details this saturday.

:ty:

thanks XBGMER. about curve (8320) if you got no problem with big hand typing on then i will check it out at T-Mobile and see what i think. more likely i will go with 8700g but wait and see this saturday i will go and try either curve or 8700.

vampyro- yeah my contract still have one more year to go. i spoke with one of my rep about my contract :deal: and he said i can change to another phone anytime no matter if i still on contract. i will find out more details this saturday.

:ty:
Dude Trucker! Yeah I have no problem my curve within big hand while typing. ;) 8700 keyboard is slightly big keyboard than Curve's keyboard. I honestly tell, 8700's keyboard is BEST FACTOR!! So, You have to adjust till where it fit in your hands typing to have use it about few weeks or a month. I really miss the 8700 series a lots! I have 8700 for back up. Heheh..

img7679v440ed3.jpg

img7687vp440dn9.jpg

I had posts with attachments in other thread : RIM Officially Announced BlackBerry Curve! Post #75 and Post #59

Dude Trucker! Yeah I have no problem my curve within big hand while typing. ;) 8700 keyboard is slightly big keyboard than Curve's keyboard. I honestly tell, 8700's keyboard is BEST FACTOR!! So, You have to adjust till where it fit in your hands typing to have use it about few weeks or a month. I really miss the 8700 series a lots! I have 8700 for back up. Heheh..

img7679v440ed3.jpg

img7687vp440dn9.jpg

I had posts with attachments in other thread : RIM Officially Announced BlackBerry Curve! Post #75 and Post #59

I have seen the curve myself. My friend's friend owns one for work and it is looking funky and I wish I'd have one but it doesnt suit my costs though, unfortunately.

man I'm starting to like the curve. thanks XBGMER for the pictures. i will post picture of mine tomorrow night. :fingersx::ty:

hey XBGMER, i was fooling around with youtube and check this out. what the router for?? i never see this router from t mobile before!:werd::dunno:

YouTube - Blackberry 8320 Pictures
Yes I have own TMO router (TM-G5240), as for wifi cellphone/ PDA. For explain, TMO router provide cellphone and PDA aka blackberry via UMA-WIFI people able to call thru and better signal. some routers won't work and losy signal for cellphone and pda via UMA, but work WIFI only. get it?

You can look and try for iPhone but no data only offered, only combined with voice plan at $60+ per monthly.

If need data only, just suggest to try for Blackberry.

I know that you are HoH then do you need included with voice plan?

You can look and try for iPhone but no data only offered, only combined with voice plan at $60+ per monthly.

If need data only, just suggest to try for Blackberry.

I know that you are HoH then do you need included with voice plan?
I read the post you suggest him get iphone as give a try. I asking, you have own iphone and tell us there is pro and con about iphone? if you don't have one. no need to suggest this person give a try for iphone. why not you give a try iphone first before suggest him.. ( yawn).. Please don't off subject from his requires. He didn't ask about different phone which is not belong to tmobile. He came here to asking owners who have 8700 series.

thank you!

I read the post you suggest him get iphone as give a try. I asking, you have own iphone and tell us there is pro and con about iphone? if you don't have one. no need to suggest this person give a try for iphone. why not you give a try iphone first before suggest him.. ( yawn).. Please don't off subject from his requires. He didn't ask about different phone which is not belong to tmobile. He came here to asking owners who have 8700 series.

thank you!

Ugh, I had tried iPhone at Apple store and love it so much, also I just wait for AT&T to add data only for iPhone then I will own it.

It don't matters, I just suggest him to try for iPhone, even if I don't own but I love it, it's worth to try it for different phone.

He don't state about limited to Tmobile only on his post, just talk about Tmobile stuff.

Ugh, I had tried iPhone at Apple store and love it so much, also I just wait for AT&T to add data only for iPhone then I will own it.

It don't matters, I just suggest him to try for iPhone, even if I don't own but I love it, it's worth to try it for different phone.

He don't state about limited to Tmobile only on his post, just talk about Tmobile stuff.
I thought Your english grammar is best in this forums. But I am wrong! Please be heed carefully what his post said " I went to tmobile store for replacement SK or get different device under Tmobile".

He didn't ask different carrier nor different device from other carrier which is not relate Tmobile..

I thought Your english grammar is best in this forums. But I am wrong! Please be heed carefully what his post said " I went to tmobile store for replacement SK or get different device under Tmobile".

He didn't ask different carrier nor different device from other carrier which is not relate Tmobile..

Your thought is wrong, my grammar isn't perfect.

Also he don't states about limited to Tmobile or Tmobile only.

I'm waiting for him to reply this thread, see if he want to pick phone under Tmobile service then I would find it under Tmobile.

For under Tmobile, I would recommended about try for BB.

pacman- thanks for your suggest. i rather stick with tmobile since i have a contract. so i got the 8700g since curve's small for me. yes it includes with voice plan.

xbgmer thanks for explaining about the router i now understand what its for.

Yes, you're welcome!

pacman- thanks for your suggest. i rather stick with tmobile since i have a contract. so i got the 8700g since curve's small for me. yes it includes with voice plan.

xbgmer thanks for explaining about the router i now understand what its for.
Yeah Dude trucker, How is going with sweet 8700 in your hands so far? I bet you love it already.. you don't need router.

Yes, you're welcome!

Yeah Dude trucker, How is going with sweet 8700 in your hands so far? I bet you love it already.. you don't need router.

(Laughing) oh yeah I already love it, just right after I walked out of the T-mobile!!! Stil not used with it but I bet I will get used with it just in few days!

Thanks for your advice and everything. I really appericate that. If I got any question, I will PM you.

(Laughing) oh yeah I already love it, just right after I walked out of the T-mobile!!! Stil not used with it but I bet I will get used with it just in few days!

Thanks for your advice and everything. I really appericate that. If I got any question, I will PM you.
Have you download JIVETALK for BB?? if not, I highly recommend you getting JiveTalk for BB.

Back