buy an analog hearing aids through online?

dude

Reaction score
Does anyone buy hearing aids through online?

dude said:
Does anyone buy hearing aids through online?

I wouldn't do it unless you were able to try them out in real life prior to purchase and unless they are widely available through audiologists. How do you know if the aids are suitable or powerful enough for you? Also you would need to have the aids fitted and adjusted by an audiologist who is familiar with the brand of aids you are buying. Sometimes there can be several adjustment visits required. They use computer software to do this and if they don't have the necessary program for your aids it may be a problem.

R2D2

R2D2 said:
I wouldn't do it unless you were able to try them out in real life prior to purchase and unless they are widely available through audiologists. How do you know if the aids are suitable or powerful enough for you? Also you would need to have the aids fitted and adjusted by an audiologist who is familiar with the brand of aids you are buying. Sometimes there can be several adjustment visits required. They use computer software to do this and if they don't have the necessary program for your aids it may be a problem.

R2D2

:werd:

I agree. :) I don't recommend ordering hearing aids online to anyone at all....you are better off going to an audiologist because he/she has the necessary issues you need, and you can have a better fit (earmolds), recommend hearing aids that are right for your kind of hearing loss, and others -- just like R2D2 had stated. :)

Back