Busy year for me so far..

Tribaltalon

Reaction score
Well, early this morning I finally published my very first novel on Amazon/Kindle Direct. I actually completed the book last year but have been struggling with getting the book cover art I wanted. I finally decided to just do a simple photoshop cover and in 12 hours approximately the book will be unleashed to the masses. I look forward to the reception that it may (or may not) get. Also, I got a few "featured extra" scenes in a new Adam Sandler movie, and in a TV show that I've been an extra on before, Revolution on NBC. I write this from my hotel room in Louisiana as I wait for the weather to improve so I can catch a helicopter flight to the oil rig I'm going to. Any of you guys starting 2014 with a bang so far?

it is called The Viralution. It is pending on Amazon right now, and I will post a link to it tomorrow once it hits the e-bookshelves. It is about a few groups of people who struggle to survive in a "zombie" apocalypse, and also has bionic super soldiers that come into play. And yes, even a deaf guy (me!) lol.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I960NI6]Amazon.com: The Viralution eBook: Don Kehlenbeck: Kindle Store[/ame] this is the link to my book. Give it a whirl!

ok, where were you in Revolution? Hub and I watch...
seems like you got lots of neat stuff going on! Congrats on the book!:D

ok, where were you in Revolution? Hub and I watch...
seems like you got lots of neat stuff going on! Congrats on the book!:D

I was in episodes 1-4, and I died as a "Willoughby Townsperson" when the Andover Tribe attacked. I actually had a featured scene with stunt people, but it ended up getting cut on the editing table. I just came back for Episode 17 which will air in March I believe, and I am now a Patriot, (had to cut my hair and shave my facial hair!)

(I'm in the cowboy hat/blue stained button up shirt)

hm.. it's working fine for me. I will add the book link in my sig, sometimes a forum will jack up the URL and make it un-useable.

Congrats on your accomplishments!

is the link in my sig working for you all? you could also try this one..

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don-Kehlenbeck-ebook/dp/B00I960NI6/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1391638039&sr=1-1&keywords=don+kehlenbeck]Amazon.com: The Viralution eBook: Don Kehlenbeck: Books[/ame]

great! it's sold almost 20 copies so far, not that many but it seems to be getting good reviews.. Pretty exciting stuff!

Back