Busted Hand

aikifrodogrrl

Reaction score
hi,

all i'm typing one handed becaue i busted all the tendons and stuff in my right hand. ow! now i try to sign but cant do well (right is my dom hand). so now i cue w/my friends when my ha's not help. but they forget how to cue or sign so im left out. ack. i am a slow cuer :eek:

sigh :tears:

cant wait for hand to heal!!!

Were you trying to get into the Guiness Book of World Records for breaking the most bricks?
:confused:

how my hand got hurt

hi,

we have doors at work that you need to enter code on buttons to work. I was typing code and some guy burst through the door. my hand got jammed and twisted. doc say no signing etc until better. ouch! work paying for all xrays and stuff, cuz it happened there.

at the hospital a nurse kept talking too fast and i told her i cant hear her good, I'm HOH. man, was she frustrated with me. but other docs and xray people were good. Speak slowe and look at me so I can lipread.

I'm just frustrated becuz i now depend on signing sometimes and i cant. But soon i'll be better. sigh

Ouchie, aikifrodogrrl hope your hand heals up sooner. Were you on job when it happened? T'care

PW

I hope some guy who went wham the door to your hand has apoloized to you.

I don't blame and it's so hard to sign with one hand.. I sometime bust my hands and i suffer to sign with one hand and i get tired fast.. :roll: but good pratice in future whatever it's happening to your hand u know?

Yeah,,, Had a guy burst the door before on me because he was running and did not realize i was behind the door entering code since I work for govt. got slammed in my face (i wear eyeglasses)...It does HURT! since doors are that thick like biggest Cheerios Cereal Box you have ever seen.

get well! hope you can slam that guy again with the door. I hope he does feel so sorry for ya. :(

Back