Bush trying to ban same sex marriage...

Banjo said:
Finally, a parent who know how to control the TV! I'm glad to see that you are able to control what your children watch on the TV.

Unfortunately, we can’t control our children nowadays due to media pressure. We can see the advertisements ban on the big sign in the highway with sexual model. Music with all the swearing, school kids swearing, etc…

If, you really want to protecting your children into anything media. Go to Intercourse, PA or Lancaster, PA in Amish Society. They forbid any newspaper or T.V. in their homes. We can’t control the media everywhere in this society.

It is so sad to seeing million children into violence, drugs, sexuality, etc.. We only try our best as we can to raise them. We can’t protect them forever !!!

Sabrina said:
Unfortunately, we can’t control our children nowadays due to media pressure. We can see the advertisements ban on the big sign in the highway with sexual model. Music with all the swearing, school kids swearing, etc…

If, you really want to protecting your children into anything media. Go to Intercourse, PA or Lancaster, PA in Amish Society. They forbid any newspaper or T.V. in their homes. We can’t control the media everywhere in this society.

It is so sad to seeing million children into violence, drugs, sexuality, etc.. We only try our best as we can to raise them. We can’t protect them forever !!!

:werd: I am worry about my future children. Can't imagine what would happen to them when they grow up. It's so scary.

Maybe we should do like one movie "Blast from Past". :mrgreen:

illustrator said:
:werd: I am worry about my future children. Can't imagine what would happen to them when they grow up. It's so scary.

Write a note. I never saw that movie before. I will rent a movie this weekend. :)

Important let the flow everyday in our lives. We can't worry too much.

illustrator said:

Actually, that wouldn't be a good idea. If you hide your children from everything, then they will be scared of it in the future and that isn't a good idea. For instance, they never see boobs. They will freak out, "OMG! What are those things sticking out from your chests!?" If they never see black people, "OMG! Aliens!" If they never see gay people, "Why do you like me?" If they never see lesbians, "Why won't she date me?" If they never see asians, "What happened to your eyes?" It goes on and on. It's better if they just leave everything alone the way it is and move on. We're all going to see it, no matter what.

VamPyroX said:
Actually, that wouldn't be a good idea. If you hide your children from everything, then they will be scared of it in the future and that isn't a good idea. For instance, they never see boobs. They will freak out, "OMG! What are those things sticking out from your chests!?" If they never see black people, "OMG! Aliens!" If they never see gay people, "Why do you like me?" If they never see lesbians, "Why won't she date me?" If they never see asians, "What happened to your eyes?" It goes on and on. It's better if they just leave everything alone the way it is and move on. We're all going to see it, no matter what.

No, I want kids to know NOTHING about bad thing. :mrgreen:

illustrator said:
No, I want kids to know NOTHING about bad thing. :mrgreen:
Okay, so if your kids were walking with you and they saw a black man walking along... "What's wrong with him?" How are you going to explain that to him?

VamPyroX said:
Okay, so if your kids were walking with you and they saw a black man walking along... "What's wrong with him?" How are you going to explain that to him?

Just explain to his kids that black man drank a lot of chocolate milk when he was baby. :dunno:

VamPyroX said:
lol that would be pretty funny if that actually happened :lol:

Sabrina said:
Just explain to his kids that black man drank a lot of chocolate milk when he was baby. :dunno:
or to be more honest, he would be a child rapist :ugh:

Sabrina said:

No, just explain that he is of a different race.

Steel said:
or to be more honest, he would be a child rapist :ugh:

that sounds to me like a racial remark Steel and biased -- try not to do that again please

Better said.....

image_483674.gif

Last edited:
Oh My Gosh...how can u tell your children that a black person is black cuz he been out in a sun too long or he drank chocolate milk since he was a baby or he is a child Rapist? How would black people feel when they read this thread? That is Discriminated about them. u tell your children the right thing the right way. Like for example if they asked you why is this person is black? the right way you would say is doesn't matter son, what color that person is. He is a human being just like all of us. God made him who he is. and We all are family. That is the right way you tell your children. It makes me so ill that people out in the world today can be so Discriminated about who they are its about who they are inside their hearts not the outside not their color of skin not cuz they are lesbian and gay. Why do you feel that it is a terrible that U do not want u child near a person that isn't you or look like you? We do not raise our children to be discriminated. Cuz I know you all do not like to be discriminated either...:(

Cheri said:
Oh My Gosh...how can u tell your children that a black person is black cuz he been out in a sun too long or he drank chocolate milk since he was a baby or he is a child Rapist? How would black people feel when they read this thread? That is Discriminated about them. u tell your children the right thing the right way. Like for example if they asked you why is this person is black? the right way you would say is doesn't matter son, what color that person is. He is a human being just like all of us. God made him who he is. and We all are family. That is the right way you tell your children. It makes me so ill that people out in the world today can be so Discriminated about who they are its about who they are inside their hearts not the outside not their color of skin not cuz they are lesbian and gay. Why do you feel that it is a terrible that U do not want u child near a person that isn't you or look like you? We do not raise our children to be discriminated. Cuz I know you all do not like to be discriminated either...:(

actually, accord to the legend, african take a lot of sunburn. :dunno:

Fly Free said:
that sounds to me like a racial remark Steel and biased -- try not to do that again please
what are you talking about? I'm not saying that because he's black...i'm sayin that because he's following kids...hello?? read it again before you jump to consulitons because I never have anything against other people of different race, but do have something against people who are ambusive to kids and women, though.

i have multiracial family members by adoption and/or marriage along with friends who are black and/or multiracial and yes theyre black and/or multiracial and theyre very good folks Steel -- the way u worded urself sounded like *all* of them which is inaccurate IMO -- i accept ur explaination even tho i still feel it sounds racist and biased

Fly Free said:
i have multiracial family members by adoption and/or marriage along with friends who are black and/or multiracial and yes theyre black and/or multiracial and theyre very good folks Steel -- the way u worded urself sounded like *all* of them which is inaccurate IMO -- i accept ur explaination even tho i still feel it sounds racist and biased
thank you for your understanding

Steel said:
what are you talking about? I'm not saying that because he's black...i'm sayin that because he's following kids...hello?? read it again before you jump to consulitons because I never have anything against other people of different race, but do have something against people who are ambusive to kids and women, though.

I do not see anything related what they are talking about a black man following a child? or children? I think u need to re read the post again Steel.. Not FlyFree... :P

VamPyroX said:
This IS what I'm talking about

Back