Bush’s trip to Europe to focus on Iranian threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the pictures in link do not tell lie? If you deny it which mean is you are on Israeli´s side.

I only give Vixi4 right about rape issues because we saw it on the news TV before. Some interview there as well...
Pictures can lie. They can be edited or "Photoshopped" (as Iran did last week with the missile launch pictures). The captions that are attached to the pictures can be lies. The stories and pictures might not even belong together; they could be from different events. This happens very often.

You don't see the bias in a blog site that quotes Malcolm X, and says, "F*ck Israel" with a swastika?

Vixia4 - are you Muslim?

It's pointless to discuss with someone who is brainwashed by US and Israeli propaganda.

Yes I know...

I would suggest you to check Israelis vs Palestinians.

Israelis vs Palestinians - Google-Suche

Huh? I only gave Vixia4 right and only wondering to myself why some of you demand the source for the proof because I thought you know it.

You need study history before start comment post here. There is no way peace both side. Some links that you give actual mislead informations. You start put thread here that how I mention don't give shit troll. Understand?.

It's pointless to discuss with someone who is brainwashed by US and Israeli propaganda.

Pointless to discuss with someone who is already one sided on the issue without listening to both sides and coming up with their own judgement. :roll:

Pointless to discuss with someone who is already one sided on the issue without listening to both sides and coming up with their own judgement. :roll:

That's my point. No need to repeat. :roll:

That's my point. No need to repeat. :roll:

This comment coming from an individual that is pro-Palestinian... :roll:

Sorry, there are three sides to every story, your side, their side, and the truth.

Chances are likely that both Israelis and Palestinians are guilty of their wrongdoing. Only difference is that if you are a woman, your life would be better under the Israeli life than the Palestinian life.

Now getting back to topic of Iran's threat.....

Now getting back to topic of Iran's threat.....

yup. BACK TO TOPIC! Israel-Palestine are VERY off-topic. In my opinion - I think Iran does not pose a threat to world peace. I know they're crazy with anti-American propaganda thing but they're not a security threat to the world. Bush Administration is a security threat and should be a primary international issue. Iran has been crazy since 1950's and they're still harmless.

However - it's another story if Iranian government funds terrorism... If you want the most "rogue" nation in Middle East - I think Syria is it.

let's just drop gay subject. it's not that important. There are gay people in any countries anyway.

... Iran has been crazy since 1950's and they're still harmless....
Tell that to the 52 former American hostages that Iran kept prisoner for 444 days.

Tell that to the 52 former American hostages that Iran kept prisoner for 444 days.

I meant harmless as in attacking other nations but I guess American Embassy somewhat narrowly falls into that. Beside - it was overtaken by bunch of students... not by Iranian government.

I meant harmless as in attacking other nations but I guess American Embassy somewhat narrowly falls into that. Beside - it was overtaken by bunch of students... not by Iranian government.
At least one of those "students" is still active in the Iranian government:

... Massoumeh Ebtekar. She was vice president of the Islamic Republic of Iran and head of the department of environment there from 1997-2005. But Ebtekar has another name — “Screaming Mary." It was given to her by the American press during the 1979 Iranian hostage crisis. Mary was her nom de guerre and Ebtekar was the hostage-takers’ spokesperson.

A December 2004 article in The Atlantic Monthly provides more details about the U.N.’s latest "Champion":

she was especially disliked by many of the hostages…in part because of her endless propagandizing. She would saunter through the captured embassy with a camera crew in tow, urging the hostages to describe their ordeal in upbeat terms. “You have been treated well, haven’t you?” was her constant refrain. During one such filming session, in the final days of captivity, Army Sergeant Regis Regan got so fed up with Ebtekar that he let loose with a stream of invective and was dragged into a hallway for a beating.

A 1998 New York Times article recounts that she was asked by an ABC News correspondent whether she could see herself picking up a gun and killing the hostages — to which she responded “Yes. When I’ve seen an American gun being lifted up and killing my brothers and sisters in the streets, of course.”

Screaming Mary has no regrets. New York Times journalist Elaine Sciolino elaborated, in her book Persian Mirrors, on a conversation she had with Ebtekar in 1998:

I asked Ebtekar about the wisdom of the embassy takeover. She offered no apology; she made no excuses. “I wouldn’t think that it would be logical for any nation to look back and see any part of its revolution or its movement as negative,” she said. “That was the best direction that could have been taken.” She said the embassy was seized to preserve what she called “the values” of the revolution…“The action was a natural consequence of decisions that had been taken by the Americans....”
Anne Bayefsky on Iran & United Nations on National Review Online

...After the hostages were freed on the day of Ronald Reagan's inauguration as president in January 1981, some hostage-takers were rewarded with influential jobs -- as ambassadors and deputy ministers, for example. Others were elected to Parliament.
ebtekar

...Ayatollah Khomeini, the revolutions top leader, saw an opportunity to humble the US government while garnering popular support at home. He backed the Embassy take-over...

Ayatollah Khomeini and his conservative supporters used the hostage crisis to consolidate power. They established an authoritarian Islamic State that imprisoned, tortured and killed opponents....
The Struggle for Iran radio documentary of the Iran Project

US-backed Shah was given refuge to US after 25 years of tyrannical rule (supported by the CIA) that resulted in the killing of thousands of Iranians who opposed the US puppet government. Iranians demanded his extradition to Iran to face justice but the US rejected their request and the hostage taking ensued.

Tell them that too. :D

and you wonder why Middle East is unstable.... USA should stay out

Yep...US imperialism in the Middle East has always been naked and brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back