Burned Body

One of the biggest things is the size of the burn as shock becomes a real risk factor.

Speed of treatment is very important. You should really heed what everyone is saying to you here. Delays can lead to more scarring as well.

I used to get burnt quite often in my job. We tended to get conditioned to the pain and learned to ignore it, but burn size was always the big issue.

Small severe burns were more managable. I always found the deepest burns were the least painful. Just had to be very careful about infections.

We had a nurse look at it it looks ok my body went into a little shock last night but it looks good the red went down and the nurse said everything looks great and it should heal good

That's good, you did the right thing.

Glad to hear all will be OK. You were quite lucky, really, that it wasn't worse.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune and glad that you checked out alright today at the doc's.

Oh my dear!!!

I am glad to know that you are okay!!!!!!!!!!!

aww im sorry to hear about your misfortunes. Glad to hear that you will be ok.. smile.. be careful next time! :)

Whoa it is terrible but glad it is not too sever burnand it is healing, whew. Ironing , frying pan with hot oil and boiling water at home are what we have to be careful.

Thanks everyone i made a big mistake yesterday and tried to wear jeans and i thought it had just rubbed my legs but it actually formed blisters so now i'm stuck wraping my legs until it heels

Thanks everyone i made a big mistake yesterday and tried to wear jeans and i thought it had just rubbed my legs but it actually formed blisters so now i'm stuck wraping my legs until it heels

Oh, poor you! Be careful with those blisters. Watch carefully for any sign of infection.

Back