Burger King to introduce bacon sundae

VooDoo Doughnut? What an interesting name. A doughnut is bread not ice cream. I do not know about ice cream and bacon but I am pretty open minded. If I do not like it I will have Sable with me, I know she will. :)

"My crazed rottweiler wants your bacon!"

Here, take it! TAKE IT! Have my watch and wallet too!

Thank you. Neither Zeus or I want watches. We use Android phone to say time.

I do sell enough bikes. We don't need other people's wallets :).

Says one guy. Consider:

gwPHr.jpg

Is it really meant to be served with just a huge rasher of bacon sticking up like that? I thought the bacon would be crumbled into much smaller pieces.

Oh well, maybe I'll get to try one. I like weird stuff like this... I knew one guy who'd dip his fries in his Wendy's Frostie.

Thank you. Neither Zeus or I want watches. We use Android phone to say time.

I do sell enough bikes. We don't need other people's wallets :).

I wish Zeus had been with me last night. I got one free with my dinner as part of the introductory promotion.

I could only eat about a third of it. A giant Rottweiler would have been a great companion then!

So you didn't like it? Does the bacon overwhelm the sweetness of the icecream and sauce? Was it one BIG rasher or lots of little bits?

So you didn't like it? Does the bacon overwhelm the sweetness of the icecream and sauce? Was it one BIG rasher or lots of little bits?

I liked it ok. It was just a lot of ice cream. There is one large piece of bacon, and then a lot of smaller pieces all over the top.

Back