Bunnies balancing random stuff on their heads!

MintyOreo

Reaction score
Hehe. Today, I discovered that one of my rabbits, Cinnamon, has a secret hidden talent... he can balance pretty much ANY object on his head! He will balance the object on his head for several minutes at a time - the most being around 5 to 7 minutes. It's sooooo cute! So, of course, I bring pics to everyone :D

mintyoreo-albums-my-bunny-cinnamon-balancing-random-stuff-his-head-picture5665-blue-green-easter-egg.jpg

mintyoreo-albums-my-bunny-cinnamon-balancing-random-stuff-his-head-picture5666-tape-dispenser.jpg

mintyoreo-albums-my-bunny-cinnamon-balancing-random-stuff-his-head-picture5668-red-yarn-ball.jpg

mintyoreo-albums-my-bunny-cinnamon-balancing-random-stuff-his-head-picture5669-little-green-fleck-yarn-ball.jpg

And my favorite...
mintyoreo-albums-my-bunny-cinnamon-balancing-random-stuff-his-head-picture5667-little-plastic-cow-1.jpg

(The cow is supposed to be tilted like that, btw.)

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Awesome, right? I need more ideas... what else should Cinnamon try to balance on his little head? :cool2:

How about an empty plastic soda bottle?

Poor thing is probably thinking "One of these days I am going to get her"......:lol:

Poor thing is probably thinking "One of these days I am going to get her"......:lol:

Haha, probably! :laugh2: Actually, he LOVES posing like this. He does it naturally, even in his cage. You get a camera out, and he's a big ham. He gets treats, too, as a reward - and he does anything he can to get food! :giggle: The worst he could possibly do is pee on me - which he already does occasionally :naughty:

Bunnies do pancakes!

It would look like a little crown... :lol:

Haha :laugh2: It would look like a crown! Except that Cinnamon is a boy... well, guys can wear crowns, too! :D (I'm waiting for a guy to object to this...)

I got the idea to try this from this adorable bunny:

33713825-547e-0190015E-.jpg

Oh, by the way, did you know that the rabbit in the picture, named Oolong, has his own Wikipedia article written about him?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oolong_(rabbit)

None of my other rabbits can do this. Just Cinnamon. I wonder how many rabbits can do this?

Hey, onion rings will look good on a rabbit's head :). It'll be like a crown.

Haha, I'll have to convince my mother to make some onion rings soon, so I can see if Cinnamon will balance one on his head! :giggle: Or maybe I should try a tater tot...

Tomorrow, I'm going to see if Cinnamon can balance a tube of chap stick, an empty medication bottle, an empty water bottle, and a pair of knitting needles on his head. (But not at the same time! :lol:) Of course, he'll get extra treats and lovin', too! :)

What will it take to make a bunny grow this big?

i-3bc490137b81533874c1ac0d328dee12-giantrabbit3.jpg

I am fairly sure that that is a German Giant, which is the largest breed of rabbit in the world (as far as I know.) It would probably take about a year or two for a German Giant rabbit to get that big, because that is the size of an adult German Giant rabbit.

On second thought, that might be a Flemish Giant. German Giants are rare, but Flemish Giants, who can grow to be 15-20+ pounds, are pretty big, too, and they are more common. :)

Flemish Giant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Extremes: the Grey German Giant Rabbit « Creepy Animals

:shock:

Wow....never thought they could get that big....

Yeppers. Two of the bunnies that I have are over 10 pounds, and they are average sized for their breeds. Another bunny is 8 1/2 pounds, and the one who is seen in this thread balancing random stuff on his head is about 2 or 3 pounds. (BTW, I DO have more pics of Cinnamon balancing random stuff on his little head, but my camera is being retarded and won't accept my SD card! :mad:)

Back