Bummed Out

AJ

Reaction score
my friend and i were gonna take a small road trip to the Ron Jon Surf Shop, and i was really really excited about it. so i call him up around 10 this morning to go, and he's like "man im sorry i cant i feel so sick." he's even callin the doctor.

so now the road trip is off. and im bummed out about it. i really wanted to go. i dont think he would try and lie to get out of going, i really do think he's sick.

just wanted to share.

I smell co-dependency.

You should go on there urself.

If someone says theill tag with me to go on a mountain hike and then they say no in the last minute, I'd go on to the mountain hike. I dont stay home and whine about being bummed out.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
I smell co-dependency.

You should go on there urself.

If someone says theill tag with me to go on a mountain hike and then they say no in the last minute, I'd go on to the mountain hike. I dont stay home and whine about being bummed out.

Richard

no, we planned on going together. i dont want to go by myself, its no fun. and also its a 2 hour drive there, and 2 hours back. so 4 to 5 hours by myself...no fun.

TweetyBird said:
awwww why not go there or find someone go with u?

its too late to go now, its almost 1 in the afternoon. it takes 2 hours to get there, so we'd get there around 3:00, probably leave around 4:00. takes 2 hours to get home. we'd get hom around 6:00. thats really heavy traffic time. so, its not a good idea to go now. we'd have to leave about 9 or 10 in the morning.

AJ said:
its too late to go now, its almost 1 in the afternoon. it takes 2 hours to get there, so we'd get there around 3:00, probably leave around 4:00. takes 2 hours to get home. we'd get hom around 6:00. thats really heavy traffic time. so, its not a good idea to go now. we'd have to leave about 9 or 10 in the morning.
awww shoot thats allright but next time can go smile

That sucks. Ron Jon is freaking huge and an awesome place to go! I once got to watch a space shuttle launch from there.

guido said:
That sucks. Ron Jon is freaking huge and an awesome place to go! I once got to watch a space shuttle launch from there.

u went to the 24 hour one then huh?

yeah watching shuttle launches are pretty cool. i can go out my back yard and watch them. i watched the one take off that blew up recently.

but yea, ron jon is freakin huge. there's a store right next to it called the Cocoa Beach Surf Company, that shop is HUUUGGEEE is 3 floors, i think, and it has a bar, a restaruant, and a hotel inside of it. plus a small shark tank. its pretty rad.

Too bad I wasn't closer--I'd sure go...sounds like a really cool (rad) place to spend the day or more at!

Better luck next time and I'm sure your friend or someone else will make it happen soon enough-- ;)

guido said:

OMFG....now I'm jealous...:)

I'd love to watch a shuttle launch someday.

I liked Ron Jon....great shop. I went to the one in Cocoa Beach.

why don't you find someone to tags along with you?? I am sure someone will go with you for fun.

Back