Bulldog Puppies 4sale..

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Bulldog puppies 4 sale..

1 male and 4 female left to go..

Recent sold 2 puppies male.

If you want see puppies.. I'll be very happy to send you picture.
You can pm me..

Ask me for information.

CKC REG'D, MIRCOCHIPPED, 1ST SHOT DEWORMED, VET HEALTH RECORD BOOKLET, 1 YEAR HEALTH GUARTEED, AND FREE MEDUIM DOG CAGE.

coming soon new domain... Post will be annocement coming up.

Are they pure breed? I have a friend who has a english bulldog. It's huge!

Prevouis BadBone.. my nickname.. sn! It's gone.. I had forced start over again and to have my nickname.. I'm from Ontario,Canada.

So anyway.........

Yes, It's very pure breed "British Bulldogs" There's very quite expensive to buy but it's worth to have that dog..

I have two bulldogs (Male and female) and 5 puppies are left here still available 1 male and 4 female.

2 sold are gone.

Yes, Vary depend on Bulldogs shaped looks.. My female bulldog who has big chest broad and shorter.. Born from South Africa. I bought it her puppy and flew here.. She is so cute. Right now ROGUE is 3 years old.
My male bulldog born in Ontario,Canada and has huge chest but leg little bit taller than female bulldog. He has two eye dark brindle patches and tail too and white full body and also name him " WESTBURY TWO BAD BRUISER" "BRUISER"

" BEVELANDER BRIGHT ROGUE" x CH.M.MAGOO I just want to "FLY"
1ST LITTER 7 PUPPIES born: Dec 20 2002
2ND LITTER 7 PUPPIES born: July 30 2003

Bruiser will become stud coming soon when he turn 1 years old on Feb 1st. Bruiser will mate Rogue on Spring 2004. Expecting 3rd litter on Summer 2004.

Cricket, Yes depends on ..

Breeders who selling without paper reg'd ckc or akc.. sell cheaper.

Breeders who selling with paper reg'd ckc or akc sell expensive very good health longer.

I'm breeder and comes with reg'd papers.

:smash: what are you charging for those puppies from this particular litter?

avoiding the question eh?

and where is CH.M.MAGOO I just want to "FLY" from? as you stated, its his litter and not "WESTBURY TWO BAD BRUISER"'s litter why explain about bruiser's looks?

Cricket,

Okay, Vary the prices around the World.. isn't extact the amount of prices.

Us fund $1,800 plus you pay expense for flight cost.
Can fund $2,300 included package. Depend where they are from.. they have to pay their own flight cost too. To be try remember the currency rates.
Both are prices are strictly as pet only.

M.Magoo I just wanted to fly , Stud male who from Quebec City, Quebec. I paid stud fee to breed my bitch bulldog (Rogue). I send Rogue fly over to Quebec City.
They are breeding my bitch. When done to breed my bitch.. They send me return my bitch home fly over to my hometown.
Bruiser is my stud here.. Have not made take picture. Will take picture and post here soon. I named him "Bruiser" He has two eye patches.
Breeder who sold me their named from "title".. Westbury..

Ok let me explain you more fill in what title for.. comes from the breeder who sold..
"Bevelander" who breeder sold me.. their name of tilte.. "Bevelander",
Put name the sense sentence "Bright Rogue" I name her Rogue.
Mine title "Watts" Will coming open new domain sooner.. Will Notifty all of you guys on alldeaf.com okay..

Get it ?? Anything else do you want ask more question..
I'll be very happy to answer all your request.

:)

3 female and 1 male left to go ...

Here's pictures..

Have fun viewing pictures cute bullies. :)

Attachments

• darkbrindlefemale1.jpg
    darkbrindlefemale1.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 51
  • darkbrindlefemale2.jpg
    darkbrindlefemale2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 45
  • redwhitefemale.jpg
    redwhitefemale.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 42
  • redwhitemale.jpg
    redwhitemale.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 44
Awww they're tooo sahhweet!! I want all of 'em but I dont have the money!! Wahhhh! Heh!

I breed burmese cats here in Australia. ;) I've posted some pictures of the cats and the litters my mum in law's queens have had recently.
My 5 year old Sable Brown's name is 'Tyrone Little Rose' but affectionally called Rosie. The other one is a nearly 3 year Blue Tortie, 'Meaux Confetti Puretti' - but we call her Pizza instead! :lol:
I got Rosie from a local cattery in the next town to where I live in Victoria and Pizza was flown in from Perth, Western Australia. Burmeses are sold between $200 - $500, depending on whether it'll be a pet or show cat and the gender as well.

:Oops: I've gone off topic and taken this over from Bullym0m...:whip: my arse as I've been norti! ;)

I've always liked Bulldogs and have looked after a few in the past. The only thing I don't like is their excessive drooling, hahahah!

WaterRats13 said:
I breed burmese cats here in Australia. ;) I've posted some pictures of the cats and the litters my mum in law's queens have had recently.
My 5 year old Sable Brown's name is 'Tyrone Little Rose' but affectionally called Rosie. The other one is a nearly 3 year Blue Tortie, 'Meaux Confetti Puretti' - but we call her Pizza instead! :lol:
I got Rosie from a local cattery in the next town to where I live in Victoria and Pizza was flown in from Perth, Western Australia. Burmeses are sold between $200 - $500, depending on whether it'll be a pet or show cat and the gender as well.

:Oops: I've gone off topic and taken this over from Bullym0m...:whip: my arse as I've been norti! ;)

I've always liked Bulldogs and have looked after a few in the past. The only thing I don't like is their excessive drooling, hahahah!
((chuckles)) I ain't finish my topic..

Now it's one left female.. She has Dark brindle and White..

She needs go new home soon.. (sigh)..

bully pup for sale

Bullym0m said:
((chuckles)) I ain't finish my topic..

Now it's one left female.. She has Dark brindle and White..

She needs go new home soon.. (sigh)..

Is this pup still for sale, where are you located?

jb said:

Is this pup still for sale, where are you located?
Yes, She is still for sale..
I'm from Ontario.Canada
Accept ship world wide... Price not included from air cost.
It's seprate price.
Price of Bulldog puppy female $1,800 usdollars as pet only
Puppy needs new home asap..
She is 3 months and 11 days old and born July 31 2003.
Depends where r u from.. nearest your airport.. I can get info the price from nearest my hometown airport.
If r u interest please pm me..

Back