Buddy list

no, no one add my list but not bother me about this.

few on AD buddylist but on AIM i have tons of friends on AIM but dang I can't use Aim on stupid DSL anymore oh welll i don't care lol as long I know how to use free emails on www :rofl:

I don't use the buddy list in this.. I prefer AIM for buddylists. :)

Originally posted by VamPyroX
In that case, I would have to say none. I haven't really taken the time to take advantage of those features. I've already gotten AIM and I don't have any enemies.

I second that.

Blocked all. *grin!* JK! I'm only 2 days old here so uh when I get a little older then I will let you know asafp! :mrgreen:

Originally posted by bbnt
Katzie is on my ignore list

Since baby balls nuts 'n' treats was so nice to me and welcomed me here... I added him on my list! Now baby balls nuts 'n' treats.. never say I didn't do a nice thing for you!!! Quoting you!! :D

Originally posted by bbnt
Katzie is on my ignore list

Woooohoooo the doofus put me on the shitlist! Oooooo shagedelic baby! *does the spanish dance* oooooh la la! *snap snap!*

EXACTLY! :laugh2:

I wish I could see that but your on my ignore list

Same here, no one is on the ignore list at all. What for? Unless that person becomes so annoying as hell, time to move to the ignore list!

Oh nice! Now I'm on someone's ignore list, and that's a first I have heard so far! WOW! :bowdown:

I only have my GF and her BF on here...LMAO JK. Why would I wanna block anyone?? We all seem cool on here.

Originally posted by prostock19
I only have my GF and her BF on here...LMAO JK. Why would I wanna block anyone?? We all seem cool on here.
:shock: *raises an eyebrow* im your girl friend, not girlfriend. Yep u got it! :D lol

Originally posted by allisonjoy
:shock: *raises an eyebrow* im your girl friend, not girlfriend. Yep u got it! :D lol

LMAO...I knew that would get your attention. :laugh2:

i don t belive in enemies and why would i block poeple, i usually have control on my AIM and my AOL for a reason to wean out the XXX poepel that tend to IM me, other than that i just let it go :) and talk when they wanna talk.....

Originally posted by javapride
i don t belive in enemies and why would i block poeple, i usually have control on my AIM and my AOL for a reason to wean out the XXX poepel that tend to IM me, other than that i just let it go :) and talk when they wanna talk.....

Nice... that shows that you're an open-minded person.

Back