Bubblegum flavored soda? O.o

vithios

Reaction score
has anyone ever tasted it or heard of it?

Yuck I do not want taste bubblegum soda!

that sound gross to me, i think? its ok to have bubble gum, bubble gum flavored toothpaste especially for kids to form good habits of brushing their teeth but drink? ugh no! not for me, no thanks! :)

I've seen the Jones Soda where it has the bubblegum flavor. That alone does not sound so appealing to me and I don't know how weirdier it can get! :lol:

I like bubble gum -- the real one... I don't know if I am willing to try bubble gum-flavoured soda... I like Jones Soda -- especially the apple-flavoured one.

jones soda makes everything, even thanksgiving soda
Yep! Last year, they made 2 different Thanksgiving sets (maybe more?)... but I didn't try them. I'm hoping they do it again this year so I can buy them for a small fun gathering with friends.

I plan on buying a pack of shot-cups and printing out fancy papers with circles and labels in them identifying each cup. Then, I'll have my friends gather and I pour out a bit in each cup for my friends so we can taste it.

Last year, I also got the candy corn kind for Halloween. I made a thread here somewhere on that... I think. They also made another kind for Halloween, but I forgot what it was. :)

Yep! Last year, they made 2 different Thanksgiving sets (maybe more?)... but I didn't try them. I'm hoping they do it again this year so I can buy them for a small fun gathering with friends.

I plan on buying a pack of shot-cups and printing out fancy papers with circles and labels in them identifying each cup. Then, I'll have my friends gather and I pour out a bit in each cup for my friends so we can taste it.

Last year, I also got the candy corn kind for Halloween. I made a thread here somewhere on that... I think. They also made another kind for Halloween, but I forgot what it was. :)
I just got the details...

They have 4 flavors for Halloween.

Halloween Edition

• Spider Cider
  • Gruesome Grape
  • Candy Corn
  • Berried Alive

Last edited:

Here's more information on the Thanksgiving and Christmas sets...

Thanksgiving Set

• Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto
  • Cranberry Sauce
  • Turkey & Gravy
  • Wild Herb Stuffing
  • Pumpkin Pie

Christmas Set

• Broccoli Casserole
  • Smoked Salmon Paté
  • Turkey & Gravy
  • Corn on the Cob
  • Pecan Pie

Last edited:
Lol, I love jones soda -- mainly because of who they are and what they do. The random photographs on the soda bottles are awesome.

Hmm... it seems that Jones Soda Company modified their website so that their images can't be shown here. :(

*gagging* I gonna sue bubblegum.. you made me poison..

Prepare lawsuit.. :giggle:

Wha.. a joke ?

making another flavored.... will fad down!
example:

Pop cherry fad down and came back
New flavored... *boom business few years later boom business down*
Have you seen this?

Back