Brrrrrrrrrrr

20 F and snowing lightly. Supposed to have a lot of snow Saturday.

But, how do you gals want it when undressing to try on clothes?

Try on clothes? :lol:....... :ugh: I haven't tried on clothes at a Mall in like 25 years!

I hate trying on clothes, and buy all of mine online or catalogs. If they don't fit they get sent back, I'm pretty lucky in that I fit a certain size which has been the same for many years. I can also do some alterations myself.

Jane ,I know you weren't talking to me, but I answered anyway.

Try on clothes? :lol:....... :ugh: I haven't tried on clothes at a Mall in like 25 years!

I hate trying on clothes, and buy all of mine online or catalogs. If they don't fit they get sent back, I'm pretty lucky in that I fit a certain size which has been the same for many years. I can also do some alterations myself.

I'm with you. I hate shopping for clothes, in malls or anywhere. When I do have to buy clothes I prefer shopping online, as much as possible.

I think the oldest clothing that I still wear is from 1989. :lol:

I don't try on clothes either. I know what fits, and I order online mostly anyway.

NO problem! I was just wondering about how others feel as I do want it warmer if trying on clothes than it needs to be fully dressed walking down the halls and into shops.

oh I didn't realize the snow/cold helped to stop a fire in Wyoming. It has been mighty cold, got down to -26 in the very early morning hours this morning.

Several of you have replied about ordering online. I find that sizes vary from brand to brand and would rather try on locally and just leave in the store what does not fit rather than maybe have to box up and take to Post Office or other shipping company send back.

Several of you have replied about ordering online. I find that sizes vary from brand to brand and would rather try on locally and just leave in the store what does not fit rather than maybe have to box up and take to Post Office or other shipping company send back.

I imagine those of us who consistently buy online use the same online store or brand of clothes and know how they are going to fit. I know I do, I also don't buy much anymore, like Reba said, I have clothes from many years back that I still wear.

oh I didn't realize the snow/cold helped to stop a fire in Wyoming. It has been mighty cold, got down to -26 in the very early morning hours this morning.

I can't even imagine cold like that. I think the coldest I have ever been in, and that was for like 20 seconds, was 8º at Lake Tahoe.

For all of you that get that cold weather, do you have to wrap your pipes? We have to when we get to 32º which is just a few weeks a year.

I can't even imagine cold like that. I think the coldest I have ever been in, and that was for like 20 seconds, was 8º at Lake Tahoe.

For all of you that get that cold weather, do you have to wrap your pipes? We have to when we get to 32º which is just a few weeks a year.

We have heaters that we use around plumbing that might freeze.

But, how do you gals want it when undressing to try on clothes?

If it's too hot to go in the mall I would not be trying clothes on . I like it is to feel comfortable not like I am in a stove. Nothing over 70 ,for me .

If it's too hot to go in the mall I would not be trying clothes on . I like it is to feel comfortable not like I am in a stove. Nothing over 70 ,for me .

I totally agree, I am hot all the time, always have been. We like to walk at the mall approximately 2+ miles, have lunch, people watch etc. I hate trying on clothes when the mall is too hot. I usually just buy the item and if it does not fit return it on our next trip. I don't know how shoppers can wear heavy sweaters, coats etc. and be in the mall. They keep it way too hot. Even my husband, who is always cold, finds the mall uncomfortable.

I totally agree, I am hot all the time, always have been. We like to walk at the mall approximately 2+ miles, have lunch, people watch etc. I hate trying on clothes when the mall is too hot. I usually just buy the item and if it does not fit return it on our next trip. I don't know how shoppers can wear heavy sweaters, coats etc. and be in the mall. They keep it way too hot. Even my husband, who is always cold, finds the mall uncomfortable.

That is so odd the mall is too hot , you would they would to keep the temperature comfortable so people will want to stay longer and spend more $$$.

The closest thing we have to a mall is a strip mall. A covered walk that is outside and shops that open off of it. The closest enclosed mall is 30-35 miles away and probably tiny by your standards.

It sucks. I even have to bundle up my dog before I can take him out, his feet get cold fast and start hurting him (yay for Pawz rubber booties!). My car grumbles about starting up when it's real cold. It's no fun. I think maybe I should move to New Mexico, closer to my dad and away from this bitter cold lol.

One of the Coldest I've been in is -17 last year. We just got hit with snow today and it's almost a foot , low of 5 degrees tomorrow.
I'm In eastern oregon.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back