Brrrrrrrrrrr

Did you also check out the video of the puppy size spider ? Holy CRAP!

We got some frost last night it's getter Brrrr here.

Snow in MN, cold in MA and MO. It is 57 here, but not for long. :|

Dont worry Mark, youll have snow soon. We at the Show Me State also share...lol

Dont worry Mark, youll have snow soon. We at the Show Me State also share...lol

Yes, we do. However...... I'd like it to stay out of the Chicago area until after the Thanksgiving Day Parade on the 27th. After that, I'm fine with.

Last edited:
rabbit-noses.jpg

We are supposed to have 34 for a high tomorrow, and getting worse from there.

There is one prediction that we will stay in this far below normal pattern until Thanksgiving.

We are supposed to have 34 for a high tomorrow, and getting worse from there.

There is one prediction that we will stay in this far below normal pattern until Thanksgiving.

Snow on your birthday this year? That's one thing I've always wanted. I can't remember if I ever got even flurries. And the long range forecast for my area is sunny on my birthday.

Snow on your birthday this year? That's one thing I've always wanted. I can't remember if I ever got even flurries. And the long range forecast for my area is sunny on my birthday.

Yeah, I think it may!

LOL. When I was born in Dec. 1983, guess what it was doing? Yeah, it was snowing. I almost never see snow on my birthday, although in 2010 I came close-- we got 6 inches on the 4th that year.

I had a good inch or two of snow last week, thank goodness it didn't stay! I'm in no way ready for winter to come back, it feels like it barely ended.

-Jason

meanwhile in the south..

nice comfy temps today 73 degrees... but phooey-- will be dropping after Thursday to 47 then back up a bit on Monday to 53...

We might get some much needed rain soon. Temps are in the 70's. I actually got sunburned last Sunday. I'm hoping we have a really cold winter, I never get a chance to wear my sweaters or coat.

I hate that the malls keep their temperatures so warm. Makes me not want to shop.

We might get some much needed rain soon. Temps are in the 70's. I actually got sunburned last Sunday. I'm hoping we have a really cold winter, I never get a chance to wear my sweaters or coat.

I hate that the malls keep their temperatures so warm. Makes me not want to shop.

You'll save $$$ that way . :giggle: That is not very smarty of mall having it too hot , if it too hot for you and has to be to other people.

You'll save $$$ that way . :giggle: That is not very smarty of mall having it too hot , if it too hot for you and has to be to other people.

But, how do you gals want it when undressing to try on clothes?

Back